Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teal Zoom Bag.....& sole?

Didn't know that was an ID option?

Waits for all the 180 degree spins once it's announced that those are limited to Miami only. :rofl:

Oh & let's not forget the pre-release pics of either Wale or Stalley wearing them per Instagram.

That should really get the ball rolling on those SB joints.

[COLOR=#red]Thanks for the compliments bros. repped.

I haven't been a fan of the X's up until this point. I really like the Canary Diamonds, great feel and looks great with my darker or grey 501s.

Looking forward to the Dolphins and the Volts coming up.

I've never really been a fan of the SB colors, just the 8's, and still not rather those are real or not. [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know if volt force is green or purple? In the kobe thread there is a list from Ftl with the asg color description and the colors are volt force, strata gray, and total crimson and they release on the 15th.
Its Violet Force which is purple. And that is true. Here is the photo I posted

900x900px-LL-6a91d960_IMG_6788.png

Clearly looks like customs to me.
ohwell.gif

Edit: The logo of the Jades are more crisp and detailed IMO.
How are they CLEARLY Jade customs? Looks like jeweled swoosh you cant get on jades. No design on the sock liner. Jades have a solid color sole too. Also Teal/Pink laces you can't get from NikeID, and clearish soles you cant get from Nike ID either

I feel you, probably not a colorway thats going to be released but its not exact colorblocking. Tongue, laces, and swoosh are all different colors than the 8. My $0.01

Truth! Not exact yes but close enough to the 8 it's like why even bother? I have the 8's so these would be an easy pass. Been over SB since then lol. Some of the iD creations have been great and for those that want them...more power to you! :smile:

How are they CLEARLY Jade customs? Looks like jeweled swoosh you cant get on jades. No design on the sock liner. Jades have a solid color sole too. Also Teal/Pink laces you can't get from NikeID, and clearish soles you cant get from Nike ID either

I never once stated they were Jade customs. I simply stated that the SB logo is trying to duplicate the Jade logo as it's own. If you compare the details on both, which are very similar, you'll notice thicker lines on the SB. It could be a custom was all that I was saying and as someone mentioned earlier, why would the logo be duplicated if every shoe has a theme and their own respective logo (aside from home and away but that is obvious)?

All in all this is a pathetic attempt to replicate the SB theme, whether they are fakes, ID's, PE, or customs.

just picked up the jades vnds for 150 shipped. very happy with that. the jades are the only colorway i've like so far of the 10s. maybe the christmas is alright but i wouldn't pay much for those right now.

well there ya have it. by that color description above they will be pretty different from the galaxy's gs pictured on the 1st page. there is no orange in this description, and there is no strt gray or crimson on the gs version. right ?

Last edited:
i was gonna say. that color on the asg does not match the GS versions... kinda dissapointed as i liked those but if theyre still hot im all for it. if not i think ill grab the kobes, those are lookin :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom