Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao if pekple were able to flip galaxy elkte socks for a bill last year.... i dont blame the peeps trying to get a lil dough..
Throw galaxy and peeps go crazy lol....

I never buy the shorts (I am guilty of copping the shirts though) but I like those.

And an ID pattern would be great.

Galaxy shorts
mean.gif
My sentiments exactly.

If they didn't have the Galaxy moniker attached people would probably be ragging on those shorts for looking "feminine".

Just Got The Call Back For Size 10 Lebron ASG :nthat:

Now Just Hoping Some Of These Other Tickets I Got Help Securing Have That Same Luck :nerd:

TLO is fine with me.

smile.gif
YESSSSSIR!  This makes my day.  Man it is so refreshing to read even the arguments in this thread compared to that god awful Jordan Retro Restock thread.  The TLO is what made me think of that, and how many times we would have to see "What does TLO mean?" in that thread.  That thread is like the short bus of Niketalk.

I can't wait for this Cork release now, great news.

I just watched a vid today of people who make bots that can purchase kicks from the Nikestore twitter link in like 3 seconds, i hope they made a lot of them for everyone looking to cop

My friend could easily make me a program to do the auto-checkout...but getting from my phone the legit way always works for me.

I just watched a vid today of people who make bots that can purchase kicks from the Nikestore twitter link in like 3 seconds, i hope they made a lot of them for everyone looking to cop

THAT VIDEO WAS OF MY NIKE.COM PROGRAM :lol: . DUDE SHOULD OF HIT ME UP FIRST BEFORE MAKING THE VID, WOULD OF HOOKED HIM UP

Theyre not bad imo, I kinda like em. And I'm the opposite, I don't usually go with that galaxy crap, for example I think the galaxy foams are trash but I would rock those shorts.

Now if I say someone all galaxied out in that stuff then that's a :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom