Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima hit up nike to add a recaptcha code to checkout to even the playing field. Dudes out there with performance enhancers
mean.gif

that wont really do anything. once the shoes r added to cart u dont need an automated checkout. the shoes are held for you for a limited time

Nobody even knew about them, was lucky to snag 2 off NDC when they dropped.

:smokin

People are flippin soccer cleats now even.....LOL :lol:

These are limited, though, only 10 footlockers in the whole country have them but nobody is saying these are mercurial cr ix se numbers either, ma.

Nobody even knew about them, was lucky to snag 2 off NDC when they dropped.

:smokin

Damn right :pimp:
They collectables b.

that wont really do anything. once the shoes r added to cart u dont need an automated checkout. the shoes are held for you for a limited time
Lol I was joking. Its really only 10 people out there running some type of script and maybe 8 of those will fail
laugh.gif

Once sneakersniper is up and working its gonna be a problem.

i actually have some sort of program running. but im not putting it out there for everyone to buy. its gonna RUIN everything

Lol I was joking. Its really only 10 people out there running some type of script and maybe 8 of those will fail :lol:

Once sneakersniper is up and working its gonna be a problem.
programs are already a problem, theyre not doing anything different , except selling it to you 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i actually have some sort of program running. but im not putting it out there for everyone to buy. its gonna RUIN everything
Not necessarily, with the hype as strong as it is nowadays you could make some good money. For a hot shoe like this people are willing to drop $100+ (its happened before with "yeezy info"
laugh.gif
mean.gif
) for a method to secure a pair. You can cop for yourself and even have some spare change to buy a few pairs at resale.

people i swear in twenty years your gonna be like WoW i acted like a dam idiot. im bout to get the dunce cap on u people. programs to get your shoes? sounds sweeet but do it the right way.. its not so bad being an honest abe.

Ima hit up nike to add a recaptcha code to checkout to even the playing field. Dudes out there with performance enhancers :smh:

Sorry, this idea is stupid, it is only going to slow down you and me, not computers. Captchas have been around so long that the only way they even slow down a computer a second is make it so hard to figure out that it takes a person 5 seconds to get it right.

I can open links and click add to cart faster then 5 seconds and I have been able to get at least half the online releases I wanted including the 88's, Barkleys, etc.. I don't want another step to slow me down and give the programs an even better advantage.

Not necessarily, with the hype as strong as it is nowadays you could make some good money. For a hot shoe like this people are willing to drop $100+ (its happened before with "yeezy info"
laugh.gif
mean.gif
) for a method to secure a pair. You can cop for yourself and even have some spare change to buy a few pairs at resale.
very true. but when too many people start to use these "methods", the "program market"  will be flooded and rendered useless. im cool giving it to close friends and some people i know, but to make it widely available to everyone and their mother? i think not.

You know it's not happening.  LeBron enjoys rocking countless PEs that will never be released officially.

Why would people want another all red shoe Lebron anyways?
I don't personally.  Just making a point that holding out hope for PEs to release is wishful thinking.  Plus I figured I'd add some discussion beyond the Corks BS.

Last edited:
very true. but when too many people start to use these "methods", the "program market"  will be flooded and rendered useless. im cool giving it to close friends and some people i know, but to make it widely available to everyone and their mother? i think not.

exactly what im hoping will happen in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom