Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
the nike servers r by far the best out there. although it has crashed like u said on db9s and 88s u just need to refresh and youll get thru, and 88s r not going for high. im  sitting on a size 14 and noone wants :frown:

NDC did me dirty on the 88s. Had a 10.5 in my cart for my boy, and got to the last page and it started to crash. Got an error like 3 times then seen on twitter it said to keep refreshing and when it finally let me back I got to the last step again and they emptied my cart.

The dumbest thing people with the "programs" have done is open their mouths about it. Blew up their own spots for reps and PMs lol. Some people just don't think. Next release it'll be obsolete

Last edited:
NDC did me dirty on the 88s. Had a 10.5 in my cart for my boy, and got to the last page and it started to crash. Got an error like 3 times then seen on twitter it said to keep refreshing and when it finally let me back I got to the last step again and they emptied my cart.
Basically what happened to me with the Black and Royals on Finishline.

Emptied my cart. Checked it so many times, but nothing worked. Then an hour later I get an email from Finishline while I was asleep saying that I left an item in my cart etc...

Emptied my cart. Checked it so many times, but nothing worked. Then an hour later I get an email from Finishline while I was asleep saying that I left an item in my cart etc...

Same here... at least got thru on the restock this morning I was getting dressed for work lolx copped sz 6

That's typical FNL though. NDC swears they hold them for you

The dumbest thing people with the "programs" have done is open their mouths about it. Blew up their own spots for reps and PMs lol. Some people just don't think. Next release it'll be obsolete
Exactly. I didn't even think about making one until people started talking about it. I'm not alone on that either

Yoo theirs still hope homie cross ur fingers!!!!!!

It won't work. The billing address needs to be in the UK or whatever. I've tried many times doing exactly what you are thinking. Those prepaid cards or whatever don't have billing addresses at all. I've even looked into virtual CC's, but they have the same issues. If you can find a way PM me, but I haven't had any luck trying.

Could you buy a Nike gift card for like 300 bucks and use it on the UK site? My cousin lives in London I may just get her to go to Niketown in Oxford St and pick me up some BHMs and KDV all stars for me and ship here and ill just pay her. Seems like the easiest (all relative right) way for me to get my hands on those shoes, might work for the Corks as far as the gift card idea tho

Update from Jimmy Jazz's twitter incase someone hasn't posted it yet.

@NikeSB_news  we will . We don't have set release times for our website. Shoes usually go live between 12a-8am

Anyone familiar with how jimmy jazz releases kicks? Is it a twitter link or just through website?

Update from Jimmy Jazz's twitter incase someone hasn't posted it yet.

@NikeSB_news
 we will . We don't have set release times for our website. Shoes usually go live between 12a-8am

Anyone familiar with how jimmy jazz releases kicks? Is it a twitter link or just through website?

they won't be online till 7am central.

lowered my ping by 1MS. i should be good for tomorrow
smokin.gif
with that down and upload LOL 
laugh.gif
 good luck

Last edited:
the nike servers r by far the best out there. although it has crashed like u said on db9s and 88s u just need to refresh and youll get thru, and 88s r not going for high. im  sitting on a size 14 and noone wants :frown:
320 and they get sold faster than release day.. got two off yesterday within 10 mins of posting

Csn someone confim if the colorway is actually 'cork" or Classic Brown/Classic Brown-University Red-Hazelnut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom