Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, wasn't trying to get slapped by customs anyway
If dudes were willing to pay over $400 a $60-$70 customs fee is nothing

Should have known they were trolling when they didn't lower their price when everyone else did.

I already copped 1 pair though, not my size but what can you do.

Last edited:
aVZgT.gif

Took a shot with CR. Got my size 10, and an email confirmation, but email doesn't show the size. If they come through cool, if not...on to the next one.

Took a shot with CR. Got my size 10, and an email confirmation, but email doesn't show the size. If they come through cool, if not...on to the next one.

i got through with a 10.5 ...wanted a 12....size not appearring on the mail too...lets see...payment through paypal was made though.

Yeah got the same from PayPal. Checked CR and my order status says 'OK'. Good sign I guess

i got through with a 10.5 ...wanted a 12....size not appearring on the mail too...lets see...payment through paypal was made though.

Congrats. I thought I struck gold when I had my size in cart and went to check out as it was gone in an instant. :rolleyes

check your order status through the site...there it says the size...;p).''crossing hands''

got through but wasnt logged in, got no confirmation email, jsut a page saying we will notify u when we get ur tracking number, am im ****ed?

those ppl getting them from euro sites are going to get hard with customs fees..anything over 250 is subject to fees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom