Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking at the Volts on Eastbay. It looks like the swoosh is diamond cut like the $200 pairs. Anyone else notice this?

Confirmed no diamond swoosh. I held release pairs in my hand and all had the flat swoosh. Woulda been nice to have diamond swoosh.

Kept getting this message on address part:
Server Error

Ah, looks like we had trouble communicating with the server.

Sorry!

This may be temporary so you can try to close this message box and reload the page.

If the problem persists please email: support@crookedtongues.com

Somebody talk some sense into me. I'm considering droppin 6 on these if need be.

mean.gif

I self broker with UPS and Canadian tax is 5%. I'll take that all day. But yes if you don't... Prepare your anus

I need to get in on this self-brokering thing for all my shipments, care to guide me through? Cheers.

Somebody talk some sense into me. I'm considering droppin 6 on these if need be.

:smh:

If you can afford to and want them go for it. If not, no sense in going into debt for some shoes. There will always be a pair for sale when you got the cash.

man this really hurts......i just moved to the UK and i didnt think the beasts would be going hard out here too although most stores still have alot of stuff that US heads would be salivating over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom