Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
its like crackheads feening for the next high....

if there is one thing i learned, is that no matter how much you want a shoe, at the end of the day if you dont get it, a couple of days later you'll be over it.

Its not about the shoe. Its about the MONEY id get from flipping said shoe.

i think the price change from 305 to 250 made em sell quicker than they were....just me...Shoutout to those who copped...Waiting for a possible denim release now for me...or Elites

Anyone else twitter link not work? Took me straight to a product not found page. Never even had a chance 
mean.gif

After striking out with the Bred XIs (and paying high custom fees), Retro 3 WC and these, I'm kind of indifferent. I wish I would've got them but they're dropping new shoes next week, the week after, etc.

Can't dwell on it or get caught up in the craziness.

anyone here sponsored by nike? I found this a few minutes ago ...
[h4]You Can Already Get LeBron X Cork Only If You’re a Nike Athlete » [/h4]
Earlier today the much anticipated Nike LeBron X Cork edition dropped at nikeelite.com. Nike Elite is a service intended for Nike sponsored athletes. So, if you’re under a contract with Nike that’s how to place your orders. Seems like they also have a better inventory as the LEBRON X EXT CORK QS is currently available. Initially, the Corks were scheduled to drop in December so maybe only the retail version has been postponed. This way LeBron James gets to order these on his birthday and we learn the actual retail price. We mentioned it’s 300 Euros in Spain and now it’s $305 in the U.S. Looks like Nike is going to drop its first $300+ signature sneaker after all. Keep checking back to see how this story unfolds and keep your eyes peeled if you’re on a hunt for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom