Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the sneaker gods blessed those who were worthy
eyes.gif
Don't put your faith in false gods. These are just shoes, material things. And with Nike trying to expand their profit margins, there will be more (blood).

Let's just hope with the Lebron XI, they don't pull the same stunt they're pulling with the AJ XX8, especially with the lackluster sales the line has had except for when it was a quick strike.

did these drop yet, I'm ready got my 5 computers and my friends all here waitin on the drop!!! what time do they release again???

Took a while for the twitter link to show up, then when it did I kept getting the loading circle. Meh.. oh well.

thought this was only my computer :smh:
pissed is not even the word to descirbe
how I'm feeling right now....stuff like this
just makes me wanna stop collecting.

Got the spinning circle when I clicked add to cart and nothing happend. I was hoping it would add my size but nothing, oh well on to the next

First time poster here. I don't expect you guys to believe me but, from what I heard the  corks are the rarest QS to date. There were only  2500 the Yeezys, but only 2200 pairs of Corks made. Is that true?

Last edited:
Didn't really get a shot at these since I'm on vacation. Still tried on my phone, though. Some of the most lethal dudes I know on NDC missed out. I'm still shocked. :wow: :wow: :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom