Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want Corks now is the time to buy. Finding pairs for $600-$750 left and right, I don't think that price is too bad considering a month from now all pairs will be sold north of a k.

If you want Corks now is the time to buy. Finding pairs for $600-$750 left and right, I don't think that price is too bad considering a month from now all pairs will be sold north of a k.

why do you think they ll climb up again...a lot of people sayin that...i m not so sure about that..

I think $450-$600 is a fair price.

They could go for more in the future but nobody will care they'll be one to next big thing....Elites are coming up and you know they are gonna have some hot color ways of those

why do you think they ll climb up again...a lot of people sayin that...i m not so sure about that..
Usually a hot release will sell for a lot the day of release when 99% of people strike out in stores, ndc etc..Then the market gets flooded which is when prices start to lower some and weeks later when the market dries up prices creep up again

do the denims have an official release date? i didn't see one on page 1 of this thread...
nerd.gif

Where are you finding these deals at, the cheapest size 12 I see is a 875

EXACTLY..I think he is talking down on the shoe for no good reason, why would NIke make a shoes that MSRP for $250 for it not be worn?  That makes no sense, I'm sure they did wear testing on these and their QC department would throw up red flags if they crumbled after 2-3 wears...

Also, this isn't Nike's 1st go 'round with using cork upper...anybody remember the Bespoke AF1?
View media item 286028
That isnt a serious question is it? Nike is in the business of making money end of story.

not looking forward to the Denim release date.. Corks all over again :x :x

im just glad i dont like the Denims... at all

anyone know if Denims are the last NSW version of the Xs?

Last edited:
not looking forward to the Denim release date.. Corks all over again
sick.gif
sick.gif

im just glad i dont like the Denims... at all

anyone know if Denims are the last NSW version of the Xs?
I thought i read somewhere they were going to release an NSW version the first and third saturdays of the month for the next couple months

denims are too nice, will definitely try to cop no matter what

i'll even trade my corks if i have to

Last edited:
Dam good to know. Might hold off on picking up a pair if after a few wears they look like crap.
Yeah after I read some reviews about the creasing and what not, I'm deciding against it. Especially because I like to wear my kicks without the fear of them chipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom