Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, is the JJ ebay deal just BS?  That would seriously screw every thing up for me. 
mean.gif

It's about as real as the ASW Yeezy 2 restock.

This is worse than the yeezy 2 thread.
Nothing will ever be as bad though, since we practically crashed Yuku servers multiple times before we even knew a release and were at like, 1500 pages. At least info of new Lebrons still slips in here and there. 

I haven't left my house all day, but I promise you they will go live, now that I'm about to run to the store. Siggggh.

:lol: I feel the same way. Been waiting to run these errands and know as soon as I do I will miss out. Not like I have that great of a chance to begin with though...

I couldn't even get the FTL eur site to work for me. the checkout option and shoes sizes apear and then disappear as the page loads

I wish that old waiting period on here was reinstituted lol. Doesn't have to be a month again necessarily, but some length of time would just make the forum more manageable IMO. I'm all for increasing the size of the community and understand why the waiting period was probably done away with. But the rate NT's currently growing at, with new dudes popping up only during limited releases to flood the threads to make a quick buck, feel entitled to hookups without contributing, etc, the general quality of the forum has just gone way down, even by NT's sometimes up and down standards. I'm definitely not saying all new members are bad, but there's been a lot more BS than usual.

Last edited:
I just asked another rep if they would be released by 5pm and she said "by the way it looks, I don't think so".

So take it for what it's worth...

Trying to do this from class with my iPhone (because the damn law professor has a laptop ban) is going to be impossible

I just asked another rep if they would be released by 5pm and she said "by the way it looks, I don't think so".

That would suck, i'm all about giving up time at work to check the site, but once I hit home nothing is more important than spending time with my son. So if they drop after 5pm no chance for me. Oh well

[Adeshi 6028] Due to a discrepancy in our system, we have decided not to release the Lebron X Corks on our website. Instead, we will list them on eBay for buy it now under our jimmyjazz account at a later time today. You will be able to find them under newly listed on our jimmyjazz eBay page.
i'm guessing this is a troll. lol.

That would suck, i'm all about giving up time at work to check the site, but once I hit home nothing is more important than spending time with my son. So if they drop after 5pm no chance for me. Oh well
you can play a game of who can click refresh the fastest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom