Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

But in the mean time, I'm still working on building the elite x collection
Whoa!  
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

but where did the elites come from? you scouring ebay for them? i never see uch pop up just teh same set of 5 or so for the last year!

but where did the elites come from? you scouring ebay for them? i never see uch pop up just teh same set of 5 or so for the last year!

eBay. Just gotta be quick on the trigger. The listing was probably up for less than 30 min.

Area 72 are so underrated. 

However, I regret trading a pair of AJ Royals for them straight up the weekend they dropped LOL
Area 72's are definitely a love em or hate em shoe, but honestly one of my all time favorite colorways of the entire Bron line, top 3 of Brons I own.  They are so different than anything else, the theme was killer that year.  

I love the X model, I could realistically own every single colorway I like them that much.  Went through the same thing with the 4's.  

Area 72 are so underrated. 

However, I regret trading a pair of AJ Royals for them straight up the weekend they dropped LOL
Area 72's are definitely a love em or hate em shoe, but honestly one of my all time favorite colorways of the entire Bron line, top 3 of Brons I own.  They are so different than anything else, the theme was killer that year.  

I love the X model, I could realistically own every single colorway I like them that much.  Went through the same thing with the 4's.  
I feel the same about the X (and the XI too)... Xs look like futuristic jordan 7s to me

Re-entries are flames too

i just got a pair of jade empires to be my new hooping shoes and they are amazing. look great and feel great. love how the translucent outsole perfectly color matches the primary upper color. 

How do the Lebron x elite fit? Size up .5 right? Anybody know what the difference in cushioning is for the elite vs non elite ?

Hey guys, I bought the low Two-Time Champions for a too-good-to-be-true price of $550 shipped, and I was absolutely right to be pessimistic.

I'm 99.999% sure they're fake, but I'd love some confirmation before I open a case via PayPal or contact my bank. If you can give me a really, really quick legit check please PM me. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom