Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

How do the Lebron x elite fit? Size up .5 right? Anybody know what the difference in cushioning is for the elite vs non elite ?
Like DC said, setup is the exact same.  

I'm not saying anyone is wrong because everyone is different, but I was true to size in both X and X Elite, I have a narrow foot, just for reference.  

They run snug for sure but i went TTS and i like the snug fit on court. If i wasnt hoopin in em id go up .5. Also IMO the elites are much better to hoop in. Not necessarily any difference in cushioning but i feel better lock down in elites. Feet feel more secure. They're my goat hoop shoe (elites)

They run snug for sure but i went TTS and i like the snug fit on court. If i wasnt hoopin in em id go up .5. Also IMO the elites are much better to hoop in. Not necessarily any difference in cushioning but i feel better lock down in elites. Feet feel more secure. They're my goat hoop shoe (elites)
Damn it. I sized up .5. [emoji]128545[/emoji]. I got a wide foot tho. So hopefully it's ok

Absolute perfection on a Bron shoe. 
nerd.gif

Very dope @awsome blossom   
nthat.gif

just got these. Can't wait to ball in them. Went .5 up. Feels pretty tight. Hard to put the dam shoe on
that specific sku runs small. there was a discussion about it in comparison to the others in this thread back in the day. basically you could compare the insole of this to another elite x and normal x and find that it matched up with shoes a half size smaller. the other elites arent like that. it caused me an issue cuz it was the first one i got, and then got others in that size and they were all too big!

Looking to find a pair of Elites on the bay unless y'all know a better site to find em

I'm sure I could find it in this thread but did the Elites run TTS or .5 up?

Looking to find a pair of Elites on the bay unless y'all know a better site to find em

I'm sure I could find it in this thread but did the Elites run TTS or .5 up?
some guy said certain ones are tts. Other .5 up. Go on facebooknand ask bro. I got mine for 140 DS. Pretty good I think. Gonna ball in them anyways. I need durable shoe that will be easy on my old knees

some guy said certain ones are tts. Other .5 up. Go on facebooknand ask bro. I got mine for 140 DS. Pretty good I think. Gonna ball in them anyways. I need durable shoe that will be easy on my old knees

Damn man, 140 DS is right in my price range haha

Not sure how to find a FB group for my region though

I'm from the New England area, any quick links to an FB group from that area?

No TTS on elites!!!

.5 to full size up.

I can rock an 11.5 in a Jordan xiii but need a 12.5 in lebron x elites.

Lebron x ext I can get away with a 12.

Will I be able to trade a DS chromeposite with a DS corks? Looking to see if I can pull that off at sneakercon.

I'm pretty sure you could.  The foamposite is the "new grail" to an ever changing sneaker culture.
I hope I can. I love the chromeposites but durability is a concern.. I know corks have an issue but they seem better. Plus they're one of my grails so.. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom