Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I hope I can. I love the chromeposites but durability is a concern.. I know corks have an issue but they seem better. Plus they're one of my grails so.. We shall see.

I firmly believe you can. In your favor I have seen a plethora of Corks in various states of wear at the last few shows I have worked. They all hold up great. Very little creasing on them. I am going to be with the boutique I do customs with at SneakerCon...stop by our table and we'll do some Cork hunting lol.

I firmly believe you can. In your favor I have seen a plethora of Corks in various states of wear at the last few shows I have worked. They all hold up great. Very little creasing on them. I am going to be with the boutique I do customs with at SneakerCon...stop by our table and we'll do some Cork hunting lol.
lol sounds good. If you see a guy with 9.5 chromes looking to trade, that will be me. 

I am in love 
nthat.gif

Fav Lebrons in the collection

Wish I was a fan of more cws, can't see myself wearing most cws out there

Looking for Lavas, Gold Medals, and maybe Crown Jewels 

you can def score them for 550 or better if you're patient. dude here just got them for 480, and i stupidly passed on an auction that ended at 420 for a legit DS pair.

Sucks. How much are corks going for usually. 550? I got a buyer for my sd 6 for 550. I should prolly do it
I actually have no idea on the SD6 market, but if they are really going to grab you that price, then I would probably do it.

Before I pull the trigger on anything, is sizing for X EXTs confirmed to be .5 down from regular? I went that way in the XI EXTs, but saw some conflicting info for the X. Thanks.

Last edited:
Before I pull the trigger on anything, is sizing for X EXTs confirmed to be .5 down from regular? I went that way in the XI EXTs, but saw some conflicting info for the X. Thanks.
I went half size down for X EXT's and they feel great.  

Back
Top Bottom