Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

nope, i meant replica
honestly, i dont get the hate toward reps

ppl paying hundreds on hundreds for shoes at reseller prices is insane

reps are alot cheaper, from a pure financial standpoint i get it

if they made reps of shoes that were literally identical (and i was never gonna ball in them) i would get the rep

if you cant tell the difference and the price is that drastically different why not

problem is, no reps are that perfect IMO

They don't have them at the Paramus outlet, I stopped by last night. Saw a couple of Away Elite 9s and Kobe 7s .. other than that it was a ghost town as usual. Those employees snatch up everything before they hit the floor.
thats what i guessed. One time i went in the back to try a shirt on and noticed a pair of free gums on hold for someone in the back :smh:. I wouldve taken that pair if it had been my size. Still will probably go there tomorrow. What was the price on the elites?

I think the Kobes were $79.99 and the Brons were $99.99 .. the couple of pairs I picked up were in bad in shape (scuffs, glue stains, other random marks) :smh: sz 9 & 11.5

honestly, i dont get the hate toward reps

ppl paying hundreds on hundreds for shoes at reseller prices is insane

reps are alot cheaper, from a pure financial standpoint i get it

if they made reps of shoes that were literally identical (and i was never gonna ball in them) i would get the rep

if you cant tell the difference and the price is that drastically different why not

problem is, no reps are that perfect IMO
I have way more important things to spend/save my money on/for than sneakers, plus not a lot of the X releases were worth their sticker price to me, even when they went on sale. So yea, replicas aren't outta the equation for me.

Last edited:
looks like nike is probably releasing only one color so there will be less elites to sit on shelves like everyone hopes will happen!
guess they read some posts of folks plotting to wait for price drops and outlet shipments?

Exactly, no reason for Nike to put out a home AND away, they learned from last year

i could never see myself buying fakes or to put it nicely..."replicas"

i understand if someone cant afford the real ones, but if I couldn't afford them then I would just buy a different shoe..not hating on anyone. Thats just me

Last edited:
We talking about buying replicas now and saying 'reps' like its cool???

Unreal
im just lazy and dont like to type the full word

but fakes>>>> paying 500+ resell prices for shoes

especially considering how the money could be better spent

if you are that rich that you can blow 2 gs on yeezys good for you, i know im not and even if i was i prob would spend it other ways, unless i am just stupid rich

but this is NT, where ppl choose lebrons or making the car payment/rent (not all NT but still, you know who you are)

If you can't afford the real shoe don't buy them

Now back to the subject of the thread
i could afford any shoe at retail price, not resell price

for the record i own 0 reps

but i am just saying i do not get the hate for reps, ppl want the style at a reasonable price, good for them

and if you cant tell the difference looks wise, then the only difference is the hit on your wallet

I could have bought every single X that has released to date, on release day or paying reseller prices, that includes Corks. But they arent worth that value to me. They are actually worth the value i paid in replicas.

Now the 9s, I won't buy reps in those, because they are worth it to me. Don't come at me with no broke stuff, it's more of a moral decision than anything. And we can take a look at my 401k, Roth IRA, or 2 savings accounts to verify that. But I digress. Back to the regularly scheduled programming. 

We talking about buying replicas now and saying 'reps' like its cool???

Unreal

Exactly. If you can't afford the real thing then live within your means and buy a cheaper AUTHENTIC sneaker.

You can't appreciate a "replica" as those who stray away from the word fake would say.

NT doesn't support "replica's" never has and I'm almost certain never will.

The other site may appreciate you two fella's appreciation for "replica's" more.

Last edited:
Exactly. If you can't afford the real thing then live within your means and buy a cheaper AUTHENTIC sneaker.

You can't appreciate a "replica" as those who stray away from the word fake would say.

NT doesn't support "replica's" never has and I'm almost certain never will.

The other site may appreciate you two fella's appreciation for "replica's" more.
-assuming i own reps

-assuming i want your approval

-assuming i cant afford things

my basic point was, IN MY OPINION, it makes more sense to pay say 70 dollars for a yeezy rep than 2 grand for the real thing

but a fool and his money are soon parted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom