OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Finally got my 2nd of 2 pairs I ordered on Christmas Eve. Left shoe is fine. Right shoe is splattered so much that it makes them look like 2 different shoes. Don't really care so much that the splatter was OD, I care that it wasn't even remotely close to looking the same on both shoes. The oversprayed shoe also had something that appears to be mold growing on the instep mesh.

Tried to talk to Nike about the issue and all the dude offered was a remake or told me I could return em. So after waiting 2.5 months, they tell me my only option is to wait another 3 months if I want the shoes. Otherwise, I can F off. Great customer service guys.

Peace,
J

They should allow you to wear your current pair until the replacement shows up

That's the best thing ever if they agree to it...I'd ball in mine daily, scuff em and don't care, Nike would be getting a beat up pair back. Otherwise I wouldnt hoop in IDs. That's cool for those who do but that's what GRs are for to me. But if Nike makes a replacement? Leggo

That's the best thing ever if they agree to it...I'd ball in mine daily, scuff em and don't care, Nike would be getting a beat up pair back. Otherwise I wouldnt hoop in IDs. That's cool for those who do but that's what GRs are for to me. But if Nike makes a replacement? Leggo

I don't think they'll give you too much of a problem if you demand/ask that. It's completely within reason. They did it for me for my X ID's

Thanks for the advice guys. I had kinda thought about beating them to death, but I'm also a little worried about needing to mix/match the 2 pairs when the other comes in so I get the 2 best.

As for trying to talk to somebody else, that won't do any good. Was on with this guy for a solid 40 minutes and he just stonewalled me. Did all I could, short of straight up asking for some kind of compensation. Best believe that is all on the record when they look at my account.

peace,
J

But did you ask to keep this pair till the other arrives? There's no reason they should say no

Finally got my 2nd of 2 pairs I ordered on Christmas Eve. Left shoe is fine. Right shoe is splattered so much that it makes them look like 2 different shoes. Don't really care so much that the splatter was OD, I care that it wasn't even remotely close to looking the same on both shoes. The oversprayed shoe also had something that appears to be mold growing on the instep mesh.

Tried to talk to Nike about the issue and all the dude offered was a remake or told me I could return em. So after waiting 2.5 months, they tell me my only option is to wait another 3 months if I want the shoes. Otherwise, I can F off. Great customer service guys.

Peace,
J
You can and it isn't a issue. I know because I have ordered 7 pairs of LBJ IX's.

You'll be fine to ball the heck out of them and send them back once you get the remakes.

Just got my almost finished emails on two pairs.. both of the chroma pairs but not on the regular pair. Weird cuz the chroma always took longer before

But did you ask to keep this pair till the other arrives? There's no reason they should say no

You can and it isn't a issue. I know because I have ordered 7 pairs of LBJ IX's.

You'll be fine to ball the heck out of them and send them back once you get the remakes.

Thanks guys. And Skep, the guy just volunteered that info, but what he said was "you can keep this pair until you get your remakes.". Nothing about wearing them, haha.

peace,
J

Yeah that means you can wear em to the ground. Go for it, they're gonna trash em either way

Got a 15% discount code last night after chatting with Carolyn(nike rep) last night! Only took a few minutes and she was very nice/quick to come off that code. FTW

Ordered some Kobe IDs 1/19

3/4 got a "delayed order" email

3/5 got the "finishing touches"/almost done email.

Hit her with the "loyal customer", "disappointed", "unmet expectations" type ish 

Also mentioned I'd purchased 5 pair of lebron X IDs within the past year

Couldn't have been any easier really… Especially after lurking these ID threads haaa

Now if only Nike could get these ID's back up... I guess I have until September until the code expires… but Im itching to make a big(er) order now that this code is mine

Got a 15% discount code last night after chatting with Carolyn(nike rep) last night! Only took a few minutes and she was very nice/quick to come off that code. FTW

Ordered some Kobe IDs 1/19

3/4 got a "delayed order" email

3/5 got the "finishing touches"/almost done email.

Hit her with the "loyal customer", "disappointed", "unmet expectations" type ish 

Also mentioned I'd purchased 5 pair of lebron X IDs within the past year

Couldn't have been any easier really… Especially after lurking these ID threads haaa

Now if only Nike could get these ID's back up... I guess I have until September until the code expires… but Im itching to make a big(er) order now that this code is mine
so ur officially gonna share this discount with that homies right? just let us know when ur about to make that order in here so we can hop on.

HEY EVERYBODY! 15% off on coachtdub!

SVSMs came in today. VERY VERY happy with how they came out. Quality is on point, I must be very lucky cause all 3 ids I've received have been flawless... Kinda wish I had done the flywire in white cause it is slightly off from the gold color, but not too bad. Will definitely need a laceswap though, cause the green laces have specks of lime green in them for some reason. But overall I'm very happy.

Pics coming....

SVSMs came in today. VERY VERY happy with how they came out. Quality is on point, I must be very lucky cause all 3 ids I've received have been flawless... Kinda wish I had done the flywire in white cause it is slightly off from the gold color, but not too bad. Will definitely need a laceswap though, cause the green laces have specks of lime green in them for some reason. But overall I'm very happy.

Pics coming....
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Included pics in indoor and outdoor lighting to give everybody an accurate idea of the anodized yellow color.
Out of reps at the moment, but those are too clean! Posite definitely looks more yellow in the sun. Quite possibly my favourite IDs I've seen so far. 

Definitely looks gold indoors. But it does look somewhat yellow outdoors. Still nice though. That first pic had me like :wow: :pimp: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom