OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

You guys gotta stop posting all these sick IDs.. I have a Kitchen and living room to remodel. lol.. Awesome IDs fellas.

My Red Carpets arrived yesterday. Man o' man all I can say is that the quality is point on and the appearance is flawless.
In my opinion they look amazing.

Wore them today for the first time and received several compliments.
Needless to say I was extremely pleased, the women seem to love them too.
Two ladies including a hot Latina babe told me the kicks were looking good.
Made my day.

Thanks Nike, thanks LeBron.

Thank you to those who posted compliments.

cooperfiddy cooperfiddy I appreciate that man! That's high praise with all the heat that's been posted in this thread.

It's definitely not quite gold, not quite yellow... somewhere in between I guess. But it's gold enough for me lol.

I'ma be salty as hell though if Nike adds a gold option in the near future :lol:

Finally. The swoosh is GITD but the glow is so weak you can barely tell. It's such a huge difference from the GITD swoosh on the toe. 
Didn't like the pink on the MNs? 
laugh.gif

These are amazing.  Thanks for sharing.  As soon as they're back up I am gonna pull the trigger on a Ring Ceremony inspired pair.

Too bad we can't get Nike to match the paint on the posite with the swoosh (adonized yellow posite, adonized yellow swoosh, etc).  
frown.gif

Just got a 6-8 week delay email. 10% off promo code on next purchase and they're waiving shipping charges...meh.:smh:

Last edited:
Nike getting lazy w/ the considerations lol. 10% off and a phantom waived shipping? Must of got hit hard with those "free pairs". No wonder they **** down iD for a while. To get their bearings back.

4-6 weeks? Mine is delayed 4-6 days. Still won't see the iD for awhile. |I At least I have another order that got delayed so another 10% so not just that measly 10%.

My Red Carpets arrived yesterday. Man o' man all I can say is that the quality is point on and the appearance is flawless.

Made my day.

Any chance of a pic of those babe magnet lebrons bro? 

Made my day.

View media item 845133
:rofl: just playin man, but post pics of the paul wall chick magnets

waiving the free shipping charge? there is no shipping costs on lebron xi id lol

Nike getting lazy w/ the considerations lol. 10% off and a phantom waived shipping? Must of got hit hard with those "free pairs". No wonder they **** down iD for a while. To get their bearings back.

4-6 weeks? Mine is delayed 4-6 days. Still won't see the iD for awhile. |I At least I have another order that got delayed so another 10% so not just that measly 10%.

Yeaaah. I was half sleep when I read the email. 6-8 days. Still though, they're gonna me free shipping when it's already free :rofl:

View media item 845137

Mine said 21-23 days extra, but the lady I chatted with said a week or so

Not bad considering two are getting final touches already and I got the $100 voucher for the delay

Back
Top Bottom