OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

i know sneaker heads are notorious for never being satisfied and always criticizing releases on the internet, but its WHACK AS **** that we can't have these options without that cluttered dark brown inlining.

with that being said, when is the cutoff date for these nike id options?
6 weeks or until material runs out...

all of these new options

eek.gif

i have like 4 designs i want to make now lol nike knows how to take my money.

View media item 795334 @billy_white_ on IG, did a vector shot of my "wild & crazy kids" iD's ... such a good drawing! ... Looks like nike may have saw my kicks & made the Lebron gumbo "example" pic? Lol jk

Last edited:
@billy_white_ on IG, did a vector shot of my "wild & crazy kids" iD's ... such a good drawing! ... Looks like nike may have saw my kicks & made the Lebron gumbo "example" pic? Lol jk
Those wild & crazy kids iDs are crazy.  I was still lurking when you first posted those.  
I made those ... Make sure you guys are following @nikeidelite & hashtaggin #nikeidelite for a possible feature!
Maybe it's my eyes, but wouldn't the flash pink posite be closer  than the university red option?  I have a 1 of 1 stashed in my locker, but I used pink posite instead.

Appreciate that G ... Yea, I picked red though cause the 1 of 1 looks red on other pics & I think it looks pink because of the camera flash! I could be wrong tho ...
Those wild & crazy kids iDs are crazy.  I was still lurking when you first posted those.  

Maybe it's my eyes, but wouldn't the flash pink posite be closer  than the university red option?  I have a 1 of 1 stashed in my locker, but I used pink posite instead.
View media item 795334 @billy_white_ on IG, did a vector shot of my "wild & crazy kids" iD's such a good drawing! ... Looks like nike may have saw my kicks & made the Lebron gumbo "example" pic? Lol jk

Last edited:
my original id schemes look way better than the ones I made with he new options

plus I don't want that lining

I feel like there's so many options, I could make a perfect looking shoe ugly.

I went with a USA theme using glow posite. I'm sure they'd look straight fire on feet, but it's just basic colors.

It was either USA inspired or jordan Toro inspired.

I could still make the toros without all these extra options, so I stuck with USA.

^ those are straight, but the sole on the GKs are bananas.... Huge upgrade IMO. Yours are not a bad consolation, but I'd make it not quite as similar, switch it up a lil. Just my 2c

True, I basically switched the chroma from green/purple to black/blue and added the black translucent sole instead. Back to tinkering!

I'm about to pull the trigger on these, so unique with the options they give you, how long are these options up for?

Not the most creative…. but my take on the South Beach cw.

I'm about to pull the trigger on these, so unique with the options they give you, how long are these options up for?

Not the most creative…. but my take on the South Beach cw.
Last time they did something like this for the Hyper dunks I believe, it was only up for a week. Without even saying it was only going to be a week.

Don't be surprised if it's not up next monday.

i saw earlier they said itll be up for a few weeks or until they sell out... i hope its up for a while cause i have a few ideas for these but idk yet

Back
Top Bottom