OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Lol sex on da beach

And babelou j continues delete my posts. Lol

Since 2010... Ive been his favorite ethug.

*sighs*

btw, apparently my id's shipped.... But just received delay message. Weather issues in china this time of year?

Dreamy.

Last edited:

*sighs*

btw, apparently my id's shipped.... But just received delay message. Weather issues in china this time of year?

Dreamy.

I got the same message yesterday but I just got a notification that they departed China.

Was supposed to have them this morning but its looking more like Monday...

Le sigh

I got the same message yesterday but I just got a notification that they departed China.

Was supposed to have them this morning but its looking more like Monday...

Le sigh
Just leaveds Anchorage Alaska

Should see them in a next few days. 

I'm not gonna be in kansas any more...

*shuffles shoes and closes eyes*

Can't wait 'til you upload pics... 

Give us a lot of poses.

; - )

Got these a while ago. Was originally disappointed, because they were not made to how I ordered them.

After wearing them a few times, I've grown to like them. Still wish they had been made how I designed them though.

\Mike

*sighs*

Dreamy.

Probably because nobody understands what the hell you're saying/talking about.

Last edited:
Got these a while ago. Was originally disappointed, because they were not made to how I ordered them.

After wearing them a few times, I've grown to like them. Still wish they had been made how I designed them though.

View media item 963174

\Mike

What did they mess up? Reversed the colours on the graffiti part? (I saw quite a few Gumbo IDs with people complaining about that)

\Mike
These are Dope.

If the Red Graffiti was White... Would have been a Dope Spider-man Theme as well.

rtjm6d.jpg

thoughts?

Lotta dope ids these last few pages. Well done everybody!

Just pulled the trigger on these
View media item 964446
Used the "solid" yellow posite, hopefully it's actually yellow. I'm a little worried about the speckle guy going crazy but I guess we'll see.

Now I'm gonna wait and see what these everglades options are lookin like. Will order 1 more then I'm done with the XI (I hope).

seasons winding down

delays are heavy

and nike keeps pulling the 11s off id

had to go ahead and pull the trigger

hopefully I'll get these and the 2ks sometime before the 11s retro

Last edited:
seasons winding down

delays are heavy

and nike keeps pulling the 11s off id

had to go ahead and pull the trigger

hopefully I'll get these and the 2ks sometime before next season

My IDs have an estimated delivery date of 6/20. I hope/pray that I get my 2ks before then... OR at the same time at least...

Back
Top Bottom