OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

You prob already know this but for whatever its worth the prices on Flightclub are flat. Tax is already included in the prices they have listed. So if the price on a shoe at Flightclub.com is $300 then thats exactly how much it is. $300 flat. Not $300 plus tax. Then its $14 for shipping.
If you live in NY there is tax.

Im pretty sure sneakers on consignment like at Flightclub dont get taxed since someone already bought the shoes from a retail store and paid the tax on the shoes then. If your buying a brand new shoe from Flightclub then yes im sure you do have to pay tax cause somebody else hasnt already bought that shoe and paid the tax on it.

What about sneakerbaas.nl? Is this site legit? Was told that it was a authorized euro retailer. Thanks guys. 

Check them sites in question and sed if they do refunds. If they dont thats usually a bad sign.
Not really. Even though I'd prefer somewhere that does returns not most places that don't are fake. Citysole for example doesn't do returns but they are 1000% legit

Not really. Even though I'd prefer somewhere that does returns not most places that don't are fake. Citysole for example doesn't do returns but they are 1000% legit

Yes i realize they're are some sites that don't do refunds that are legit thats why i said USUALLY. But i personally wouldn't buy from any site that doesn't do refunds. Citysole has some credibility and are already established so thats why they can get away with it.

Last edited:
I also wouldnt buy from any site that sells shoes early either. Im not talking about like rsvp or presell or anything, im talking about sites that already have shoes like a month before they come out. Or really any time before the shoe is suppose to be release. Just my opinion though. I just think anyone sellin early releases is suspect

Last edited:

What about sneakerbaas.nl? Is this site legit? Was told that it was a authorized euro retailer. Thanks guys. 
Anyone? Is the site sneakerbaas.nl legit? I've been told they are a authorized euro retailer but I just want to make sure. Thanks.

What exactly are u saying are rape prices? What are u trying to spend
I can def tell you new. No one talkin bout fakes either. I'm not the one lookin right now either. I'm saying for everyone else lookin for other sites. Like you surprised ppl looking for other sites besides the sponsors. $270 for Oreo 5s. $300 for metallic 5s, $400 for bred 11, $260 for fire red 3s. Those are rape prices. The sites are credible but a lot of ppl don't wanna pay those prices for kicks they can get from other sites for cheaper

Last edited:
Those prices are pretty fair to me. You can get them fire red 3s from Flightclub for $225 right now. And 225-250 for the Oreos from them.

Back
Top Bottom