OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Is www.kickscastle.com legit? I checked their website and has paypal and all but no feedback about them.

The shoes on their site are fake and a full size run of Space Jams :rolleyes. Also, the About Us section is in another language, but the rest of the site doesn't mention anything about them being international.

I would not buy from them. Sure you are covered by PayPal, but why deal with the headache.

Really? Trolling? Nah, just poking fun at your outlandish request. Look thru the last few pages and look at my contributions. Can't say you've contributed anything to this thread or even to the forum. There are tons of places that do phone orders and no one will sit and write them all down just because you asked.
mean.gif
i'm asking for a few so stop being a troll and mind your own business.

i'm asking for a few so stop being a troll and mind your own business.
You're essentially spamming the thread which can get you banned because you keep repeating the same damn thing over and over. Chill out, do some research, and contribute to NT instead of trolling or being a pure lurker

Is www.kickscastle.com legit? I checked their website and has paypal and all but no feedback about them.
I would personally staw away from this place. I mean they have a full size run nearly every single pair of Jordans. And their prices aren't any better than any of our sponsored sites or even Flightclub.com. Dont risk it one bad deal on a pair of fakes could really set u back big time if your on a budget. Its like a complete loss

I would personally staw away from this place. I mean they have a full size run nearly every single pair of Jordans. And their prices aren't any better than any of our sponsored sites or even Flightclub.com. Dont risk it one bad deal on a pair of fakes could really set u back big time if your on a budget. Its like a complete loss
You should sponsor flightclub if you don't work for them already..

Has anyone purchase from them, anyways, so I was going to buy from these guys but found this 

Now they haven't update lately but I did search their twitter handle and there people still shouting them out.  Maybe one mistake.........purchase at your own risk. 
Lmao! They "assumed" they were real. Enough said. They take a big L. And no not an L for "legit"

Back
Top Bottom