OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

I figured. Dude who runs the sight is usually on NT promoting the site but it looks so sketch.
I figured. Dude who runs the sight is usually on NT promoting the site but it looks so sketch.
We are actually legit and please feel free to check out our instagram and twitter accounts.  We have a no return policy simply because of the amount of scammers out there.  We have access to lots of high end designer clothing and shoes due to the amount of pro athlete clients we have who request them pretty regularly.  Please feel free to ask us any questions and we just joined NT and haven't been up here promoting our site at all.  We joined simply to dispel these kinds of posts about our site and company.  Thanks and hope if you have any other questions you pose them and we will answer them expeditiously.  Have a great day and happy shopping.

Anyone know if imperialsneakers.com is legit

Not sure if they are legit, but FWIW they have a 30 day return/refund policy.

Here at ImperialSneakers we offer 100% satisfaction guarantee within 30 days of original purchase. We want our customers to love and be happy with their new product, however the product returned/exchanged must be in brand new unused/unworn condition. (for more info please see the 'Returns & Exchanges' page)
Due to the value dropping when a sneaker is worn or used, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges if they are in anything but brand new condition.
If we do receive a return that we believe has been worn or used, we will contact the buyer immediately before issuing a refund

Not legit. Space Jams for $250. Concords with no yellowing. Pretty sure they sell fakes.
I just purchased some yeezys they provided tracking number and tagged pics by the looks they are legit and they have a 30 day return policy by the looks they are legit you can't judge them off their prices

I just purchased some yeezys they provided tracking number and tagged pics by the looks they are legit and they have a 30 day return policy by the looks they are legit you can't judge them off their prices
Hmm so another person that joined today just to claim a fake looking site is legit. Would you happen to work for them?? "You can't judge by their prices" is complete bs. $250 for SJs screams GM. How much you pay for them yeezys?? You so confident in them then post up pics

Hmm so another person that joined today just to claim a fake looking site is legit. Would you happen to work for them?? "You can't judge by their prices" is complete bs. $250 for SJs screams GM. How much you pay for them yeezys?? You so confident in them then post up pics
I just ordered them yesterday and no I don't and it's not any space jams for 250 on their website if you would look yourself but I'm not trying to defend them or anything but last time I checked it looked legit cause it's not that many website that will give you 30 days to return shoes

I just ordered them yesterday and no I don't and it's not any space jams for 250 on their website if you would look yourself but I'm not trying to defend them or anything but last time I checked it looked legit cause it's not that many website that will give you 30 days to return shoes
Well I looked again and their prices are still very fishy and off. $350 for white infrareds and $350 for infrared23 6s? And $250 for gamma 11s which is weird considering resellers ask for $300 minimum. But I'm very interested in seeing tagged pics of your yeezys when they come in. Then hey I'm proven wrong. A bunch of sites have a return policy which is a plus but doesn't stop them from selling fakes

How much you pay, PLEASE say 250[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I saw Space Jams with my own eyes, they probably got taken down. Probably around the time someone joined NT.

Also the Concords miraculously jumped up in price. I wonder why :rolleyes. They were not $500 yesterday.

Red Octobers for 2K, that's too good to be true. Haven't seen them going for anything less than 3K.

None of their pics are tagged and don't have any consistency. Look like they were stolen from multiple sources.

No social media sites to look at actual photos of shoes. No address

Also, where on their site does it list a 30 day return policy. And some sites that sell fakes offer a return policy, they will eventually find a sucker to buy to buy them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom