**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

Neither Kanye nor Wa_n_ have anything better than TRURealigion since they was released. What is that, 5 years :lol: 2Chainz is closer to making something like that than either of the other two are. Basically, Rudy Gay is closer to the playoffs than Tyreke Evans and Roy Hibbert.

And TLOP >>>>> Wayne & 2 Chainz last few projects. Idk wtf yall talkin bout in here lol

Kanye shoulda just gave those beats to Kid Cudi. Outside of 3 or 4 songs Kanye kills his own records with his corny lines. Father Stretch My Hands was perfect til he started rapping. He's a legend but I can't give him a pass.

Kanye shoulda just gave those beats to Kid Cudi. Outside of 3 or 4 songs Kanye kills his own records with his corny lines. Father Stretch My Hands was perfect til he started rapping. He's a legend but I can't give him a pass.

Father woulda been great without that first line...that maybe the worst first line into a song ive ever heard :rofl:

The rest of the rapping on the album is acceptable enough for me by Ye standards

And oh yea Freestyle 4 trash, he dont get a pass for that **** AT ALL lol

Also i still don't think Cudi all the way right in mind at the moment

Last edited:
True REALigion is better than anything Kanye or Wayne have released since that dropped though.

That mixtape is flames.

Tru Realigion is fire but it wasnt even the best mixtape released on that day :lol:

Live Love ASAP :nthat:

But id still take Kanye over 2 Chainz currently. Wayne at this point is a wild card cuz sometimes he can still go off like he did on Fat Albert off Curren$y last mixtape, Carrollton Heist which is fire too btw :pimp:

this tape is gonna be stupid

in a good way

i can wait to hear the stupid bars they spit over some turn up tracks

wayne still the goat when he tries , that free weezy album has a song called "post bail ballin" that he goes dumb hard .

fingaz hurtin is good

still got that rock is from d5 i think and is ******ed good "first ima get the coupe , then ima get it some rims , toss the keys to my homie , tell that ***** it his , i feel like he-man when im in yo ***"

still not 05-09 weezy but he still has the ability......weezy is going through his michael jordan playing baseball phase , he will be back brehs he can still average 35 per game 

"if i aint had the keys to success i wouldve picked the lock

diarrhea **** dont stop , until the ****** casket drop

still got that crack! maybe one day ima pass the rock" 

pimp.gif

read my posts correctly btw , my point is he still has "it" in him , and possibly be even better than he was in the past considering production / beats are even better nowadays , and albums like DS2 sell , so he see's he can keep it G and get money.

in the same sentence ill say this , i could not play ANY track on no ceilings 2....it was TURRIBLE 

I thought this Wayne Chainz thing was a joke. Wayne's been faster rapping 2 Chainz for a few years so they should mesh well in theory..

I thought this was just a rumor as well. Listened to this album last night, has a good amount of nice beats, but sorry Wa_n_ fans, you know you're washed when 2Chainz is out-rapping you. He still can't let go of that squeaky whiny flow on some tracks on here. This would've fared better as a 2Chainz solo, which tells you how bad Wa_n_ is at this point.

Just listened. You need to clear your ears if you think 2 chains out rapped weezy on anything.

This was a two chains ft lil Wayne tape which makes it even worse. Straight to the recycle bin. Wayne wasted his time making songs with this dude :smh: he actually was killin on some songs

Last edited:
3 tracks in so far. Actually enjoying it so far to my surprise.

2 Chainz >>>> Wayne though

I've given it 2 spins now. They have some chemistry together and Wayne is bearable on most tracks. 2 Chainz did good and kind of carried the project in my opinion.

Last edited:
Just listened. You need to clear your ears if you think 2 chains out rapped weezy on anything.

This was a two chains ft lil Wayne tape which makes it even worse. Straight to the recycle bin. Wayne wasted his time making songs with this dude :smh: he actually was killin on some songs

Based on the other responses , you clearly are the one who should clean out your ears :lol: 2Chainz may stink, but it's very telling that Wa_n_ was so bad that 2Chainz was better than him on here. He's finished man, get over it

Bounce music video

2 Chainz 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Wayne with the high pitched voice though 
mean.gif

Would've been fire if he fixed his voice 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom