"And you don't see Stunna right next to me
And I won't see Stunna write checks to me
They can't put no more Weezy Baby out
That's that Cash Money vasectomy"

CrmluD1WgAAJuwC

14072957_291484524563090_281675646_n.jpg

CrkMGIiUsAA0gde.jpg:large

Last edited:
All the verses when he was good. 500 degrees had some of his best verses lowkey. Last verses on where ya at and Peter pablo track always been fire.
I've always held the opinion that if he named that album something other 500 degrees, it would have the bad rep it has.thats even with the commercial beats in there.

when i think of 500 Degrees all i can think of is "the sawesoff'll make your arms fall off like a shirt sleeved Polo, dont bother me no mo'

:pimp:

It's crazy how Birdman has him hemmed up so much that he couldn't even officially be apart of ColleGrove as a joint album. Had to do the "featuring Lil' Wa_n_" thing on every track like Young Buck on T.O.S., and that album is credited as a 2Chainz solo.

Yeah I noticed that too
Sidenote 2 chainz been on a roll lately with his projects and features

Yeah I noticed that too

Yeah I noticed that too
Wayne picked the perfect time to attach himself next to him Cuz chainz on a roll.

omg yes. I legit just said 'who the **** is writing for chainz now son is killing everything lately.'

bruhhhh Why chains and wayne black the f out on this joint.

Word it really doesn't make sense why he wouldn't unless Wayne did something foul on the lowWayne and birdman Should be eating off Drake and nicki

Once again ****** fighting Wayne battles for him

that new gratefull track sampled the same song kanye used for father stretch my hands.

Damn..prince involved....better get the plastic wrap and funeral arraignments ready.

Back
Top Bottom