**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

This rap **** really is crazy though. Cause I thiink the song is dope. But if Kendrick, J Cole or Kendrick would rap exactly what Wayne rapped in Bounce dudes would go crazy lol. I like the mixtape and the song.

This rap **** really is crazy though. Cause I thiink the song is dope. But if Kendrick, J Cole or Kendrick would rap exactly what Wayne rapped in Bounce dudes would go crazy lol. I like the mixtape and the song.

Kendrick does have a habit of rapping in irritating voices, so you never know

I did say it would've been pure fire if he fixed his voice. The song is great, Wayne's verse is good but I just can't stand that really high pitched voice.

His voice is fine on most of the tracks so idk why it's so bad on Bounce. It gets better towards the end of the song.

Last edited:

Man 2 Necklace skated on "Not Invited" 
mean.gif
" I met the h0 one time and she talkin bout she miss me"
smokin.gif
"You exotic baby you special. Gon and send me some nude pictures. You so damn fine its a damn crime you gon end up on a news special" 
pimp.gif

This album is surprisingly good! I really like "Dedication" and the second track. I suggest y'all check it out.

It's more of a 2 Chainz album with Wayne as a feature project, though.

So after 10 years I finally heard about this tape :smh:

View media item 1969597
I was bumping it over the weekend. This is better than the damn album. :pimp:

Wayne was in such a zone

^^^
Long time
MOB
Feeling myself
Problem solver
Miami

Love this tape man. Love it. I was shocked when I posted the "Miami" song in another thread...and people never heard it over this beat :lol:. Didn't realize they changed the Long time coming beat either. I never listened to the Like Father Like Son album.

The mixtape was flames

finally some new wayne ****.

No Ceiling 2 at Thanksgiving?? thats hella long away lol

Any word on new material dropping this year? Crazy how little buzz he has now, thinking he'll drop something by late summer/early fall.

Any word on new material dropping this year? Crazy how little buzz he has now, thinking he'll drop something by late summer/early fall.
He confirmed dedication 6 but no word when it will actually drop

"I am better than I ever been, that other **** was weak
, **** makin' it in the industry, I made it in the streets
, Now my eyes is arms, and I'm taking what I see" [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom