OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

Wooooooooooo!!!!!

Do feel like we got the officiating in our favor towards the end tho but I give NO DAMNS after that game 1 screw job, its even now.

Got to knock down more of the freebies and cut out the silly TOs tho.

And I swear Collison is like a bad omen, even though he hit some big jumpers, we always get killed on reboounds and post ups when he's in the game. Doc loves that small guard lineup too much IMO.

Was great to see both CP3 and BG step up late in the same game.

Great win in the supposely impossible to win in Roarcle :lol: The crowd can't play for you!

Get greedy in game 4, two more to go.

Last edited:
Foreal...didn't hear anyone until the final 2 minutes.

Too many missed FTs! Whatevers...a W is a W.

2-1. Just 14 more Ws!

Honestly, I had you guys winning this series easily. There's no reason why the Warriors should have a chance with your roster. Add in the fact that they have no center, David Lee is worthless, and Mark Jackson still uses his dumb NHL line change >: :smh:

I don't even care what the score was. In the words of Dominic Toretto "It don't matter if you win by an inch or mile, winning is winning"

Take youre missing Bogut excuses somewhere else. These the playoffs. No mercy.

Last edited:
My point, if they can barely beat this roster, they aren't getting far. Didn't mean for you to get your panties in a bunch :\

Team is good, but Clippers are stacked and Warriors don't have a center or true power forward. You do see that they are playing Green over Lee the majority of the time. I'm not even a guy that hates your team. I've been in these threads for years, just making and observation.

Yeah but you're talking about a center who as much as he has improved is still iffy in lots of situations. DJ has come a long way but he's still not a dominating force.

Yes losing Bogut might be a serious ***** in GS armor but that doesn't excuse the poor offensive performance.

Let's be honest, all 3 games GS has shown very little in offensive aggressiveness. Relying solely on your Splash Brothers has exposed the Warriors.

Simply put if we were to have lost say CP3 or Blake I still see them performing just as well.

Fact is these are the playoffs and teams need to be ready. One of the biggest reasons Clips did bad in last year's Playoffs was VDN's inability to make the proper adjustments and rotations. Clips were just as stacked if not better last year. Our bench clicked much better yet couldn't pull it off. GS has weapons but your coach might be the weak link.

That's my point. You're team is better across the board. Warriors shouldn't have a shot in hell with everything working against them.

You see the offense... Everything is isos at the top of the key. Team calls a time out, then a turnover on the play directly after. I like Mark Jackson, but some of his "coaching" is awful.

Last edited:
Bazz will replace D. Collison.

I'm excited

What? Who? I'm lost.

Both GS and LAC have come a long way from dominating the bottom of the west conf to the top. Yes Clips are stacked and yes they are favored but as much as I was hoping and maybe expecting this series to be like monday's game it's not. Not sure if it's nerves or what but the fact is GS has always as of late been like Kryptonite to us :lol: and I don't openly hate people but I really, really hate the splash brothers. Thompson for running his mouth and because I'm never sure if he's white or black and Curry just cuz he's too damn pretty :rofl:

CP3 is focused tho:

"When you get to the playoffs, it's about winning," Paul said. "You could care less about what the stats are. At the end of the game, it's about whether you have more points than the other team."

Last edited:
Warriors shouldnt have a chance to beat us lol. You guys had one of the best defenses in the league. To be fair, we should be up 3-0 and we did beat you guys by 40 & dominate most of game 3 until you guys started hitting 3's late in the 4th.

These are the playoffs, nobody is getting dominated in the west. Dkes that mean nobody has a chance? The Spurs could be down 0-2 to the worst playoff team in the west :lol:

Miami barely beat the bobcats. They're not making it far either right?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Edit: posted my comment in general since it has nothing to do with the game.

Last edited:
Dudes known to be openly racist this ain't nothing new. That rant ain't even in his top 10 worst.

Is it right absolutely not but an old rich white guy not liking black people isn't a surprise either.

If the resolution to all this falls short of Sterling being forced to sell the team, the Clippers franchise is done for. Unfortunately, the chances of him being forced are slim.

A suspension or a record fine will do nothing in the eyes of players, coaches and fans.

Everyone knew Sterling was a racist, but for it to be so public is too humiliating for respectable players to willfully play for such an owner.

I could see players not signing / re-signing and requesting trades. Fans will not come and sponsors will dissociate themselves from the team. Actually saying all that, its probably in the best interest of him to sell now and get the most return.

****** up situation all around. Still love my team, but it will be hard to know any success they have will benefit the bigot owner.

A team owner displays open contempt and hatred for black men (who make up the vast majority of his Clipper players) and the only thing you can think to do, is to blame the woman and call her ratchet..

Steph finally caught fire. Was at work and didn't really get to watch to closely. What happened with DJ? We're the better team, clearly, and I hope that we can overcome all this DTS nonsense and finish this damn series in 6.

Back
Top Bottom