OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

I'm still pissed, by the way. The game last night was the capper on what was a kind of crappy day all around for me. Crazy with work all day and got confirmation that I tore my Achillies tendon. Here's hoping Halloween will be better.
You pointed out all the same fustrustrations I had last night.  Also, I'm still concerned with our bigs on the bench which our squad didn't address in the offseason.  Glad its just October and not April.  Hoping for a speedy recovery @lawdog1

Damn team looked bad. But maybe this will humble them. I just hope this was a fluke.

Last edited:
The Heat lost to the Sixers tonight, so I guess anything is possible. But tomorrow should tell us something.

Gonna be a tough game tonight especially if GSW shoots like they did last night.  Hopefully our Clipps will have a bounce back game and play with some energy and focus.  Gonna need more from Blake tonight.  I'll be there tonight reppin section 214 row 8!  Taking my 7 month son to his 1st regular season game.   Should be fun.  #ClipperNation

^^^That one was for you MJSF. Let's do it again tomorrow v. Sac. DJ needs to step up to the challenge against Cousins.

Hell yeah. You already know blake haters quiet as a church mouse tonight.

Good win last night fellas.

We're still a bit loose on defense. We shut down Klay but Curry gonna Curry. Lob City still here too :pimp:

Mullens is a shooting big that can't shoot. :smh:

He's gonna join the ranks of Mo williams an Ryan Gomes as my most hated Clippers of recent years.

Loving the space JJ and Dudley create for us but It's very evident we need a solid back-up big. I would prefer a legit 7 footer that can play defense, rebound and shoot fts (60%). Do those exist?

- Stephen Curry. Good Gawd.

- the battle between PG's last night was marvelous.

- Not sure how we beat a team who can score 120 regularly, but lose to a team who shouldn't have even scored 100.

- Mullens, don't eem shoot anymore dude. Just commit some fouls and a grab a rebound or two.

- the 35 seconds in the 3rd quarter... :pimp: :wow: :wow: :pimp: :nerd: ... my man @presequel had the perfect seats for those dunks!

- a 19 point lead is never enough, especially vs a team like GSW. just happy to get in that W column.

- do we have any proof that Blake worked on that 'jumper' and DJ worked on FT's this offseason? geez.

on to Shaqramento.

Good game last night. Amazing performance from CP, of course. I'm not too worried about how many points we gave up, since GSW is going to score. They have too many weapons. But we did a good job of holding pretty much everyone in check except Curry and got timely stops and turnovers.

FTs aside, I like what I'm seeing from DJ. His activity on defense is really good. And he's rebounding well. He still commits some dumb fouls, but I think he can make improvements in that area.

Reddick has looked good. We finally have a wing player that, when he shoots a 3, I expect it to go in. I like his competitiveness too. You can tell he really wants to win.

The team better come out focused and with energy tonight. With Cousins playing well, Sac is capable of beating a lot of teams, especially at home. So, I think losing to the Kings twice in the preseason is probably a good thing. I expect the team will be ready tonight.

I was at the game last night and the energy from the crowd was great especially after that sequence with the 3 straight lobs.

Good team win led by CP3, BG and DJ.

I'll be patient with the bench but right now they look bad aside from Jamal. I'm not sure why Jamison isn't getting any PT especially over a struggling Mullens. Clips has some tough games coming up and it looks like the starters will have to play heavy minutes unless the bench can pick it up.

I was at the game last night and the energy from the crowd was great especially after that sequence with the 3 straight lobs.

Good team win led by CP3, BG and DJ.

I'll be patient with the bench but right now they look bad aside from Jamal. I'm not sure why Jamison isn't getting any PT especially over a struggling Mullens. Clips has some tough games coming up and it looks like the starters will have to play heavy minutes unless the bench can pick it up.
^^^THIS!!!

The Energy in the building was amazing!!! Good team win and CP3 aka Point God lived up to being a best point guard in the league.  Big test tonight.  Let's hope we can get the same effort and energy against a tough Sac Team.

Damn, man. I was looking at our schedule for the next month and it's pretty rough. With the exceptions of Orlando (on the road) and Sac. are projected playoff teams, including some legit title contenders like the Heat, Pacers and Bulls. NBA did us no favors.

Just want to let you all know that if the Clippers lose tonight, its my fault. I bought a new Clippers hat today and, traditionally, when I buy or wear Clippers gear on game days, they lose. My bad, in advance.

Bro..why :smh:

Very solid win. Good performances by CP, DJ, Redick and Blake. Sac is not a bad team, so it doesn't surprise me we never put them away completely, but I like that we able to take back over the game once Sac caught up.

Houston will be another good test.

Nice solid win for us last night. Sac is definitely a tough team and if DMC continues to mature, this team will be back in the playoff's soon. Glad the Clippers stayed posed when Sac went on their last run and was able to close the game with a W cuz I truely believe if this was last year under VDN, we would've lost this game. Happy to see Doc and the coaching staff showing the difference already.

Back
Top Bottom