OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013 OFFSEASON THREAD - Media Day Done; Training Camp Starting

Saw Deandre Jordan At the Amc in Century City last night. Watching Gravity.

He sat right in front of us.

Dude was wearing sweats and walked in with his hood and I knew it was him
laugh.gif

Seemed like he just wanted to keep to himself, he was with his girl, so I just left him alone.

Pretty cool to see though.

Saw Deandre Jordan At the Amc in Century City last night. Watching Gravity.

He sat right in front of us.

Dude was wearing sweats and walked in with his hood and I knew it was him :lol:

Seemed like he just wanted to keep to himself, he was with his girl, so I just left him alone.

Pretty cool to see though.

Cool, man. Good thing that theater has all amphitheater style seating or Deandre might have been blocking your view of the movie.

How did his girl look?

Cool, man. Good thing that theater has all amphitheater style seating or Deandre might have been blocking your view of the movie.

How did his girl look?
She was fine
pimp.gif
, Some latina dime piece.

laugh.gif
 Dude is mad lanky, had his legs all over the next row and there was a tiny lady sitting on the left side next row, I don't think he saw her
roll.gif
 Those shoes must have gotten in her way
laugh.gif

Last edited:
She was fine :pimp: , Some latina dime piece.

:lol:  Dude is mad lanky, had his legs all over the next row and there was a tiny lady sitting on the left side next row, I don't think he saw her :rofl:  Those shoes must have gotten in her way :lol:

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]CLIPPERS WAIVE JAMYCHAL GREEN AND MUSTAPHA FARRAKHAN
For Immediate Release[/COLOR]

The Los Angeles Clippers announced today that they have waived Mustapha Farrakhan and JaMychal Green. The Clippers roster now stands at 16 players.

Farrakhan played seven minutes in last night’s 89-81 win over the Portland Trail Blazers, while Green had three rebounds in four minutes of action.

Farrakhan has spent the last two seasons in the NBA D-League with the Bakersfield Jam, Idaho Stampede, Sioux Falls Sky Force and Iowa Energy. In 72 career games (20 starts), he has averaged 8.0 points, 2.5 assists and 1.9 rebounds in 18.3 minutes. Farrakhan started the 2012-13 season with the Milwaukee Bucks, appearing in three preseason games for the Bucks before being released prior to the start of the regular season. He was the 13th overall pick in the 2011 NBA Development League by the Jam.

The 6’4” 175-pound guard played collegiately at the University of Virginia for four seasons. He averaged 13.5 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists in 31 games his senior season.

Green was a member of the Clippers 2013 Summer League team in Las Vegas. In four games (all starts), he averaged 7.0 points and 5.3 rebounds in 21.3 minutes of action. The Montgomery, Ala. native participated in training camp with the San Antonio Spurs prior to the 2012-13 season. The 6’8”, 240-pound forward spent all of last season with the Austin Toros of the NBA Development League, averaging 12.3 points, 8.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 40 games (25 starts).

An undrafted forward out of Alabama, Green averaged 14.0 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.5 blocks his final season for the Crimson Tide en route to being named All-SEC First Team.

http://www.nba.com/clippers/clippers-waive-jamychal-green-and-mustapha-farrakhan

No joke...my email said Clippers wave 2: Green & Farrakhan and I thought they waived Willie. Haha.

^^^ Nah. Willie's not getting waived. He's too good of a locker room guy.

[COLOR=#red]Clippers J.J. Redick (bruised quad) will be out for a week and a half[/COLOR]

View media item 610500

The Los Angeles Clippers' wing depth was already pretty good last season. When they added J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley to that depth this offseason, it became the biggest strength for the team outside of Chris Paul's otherworldly ability and Blake Griffin's play. In fact, they may have too many players on the wing and that could cause someone like Willie Green, who shot the ball really well at 42.8 percent, without time in the rotation.

At least for now, some minutes in the preseason will be open for Doc Rivers to figure out his wing rotation and get guys some playing time. Broderick Turner of the Los Angeles Times says that the coach informed everybody J.J. Redick has a bruised left quadricep and will be out a week and a half with the injury. Matt Barnes is day to day due to a sore calf muscle as well.

Rivers said that guard J.J. Redick will be out another 1 1/2 weeks with a bruised left quadriceps and that Matt Barnes is day to day with a sore left calf.
This isn't a huge blow to the Clippers because it's just preseason and it doesn't seem like a serious injury for Redick. It's better to be cautious about this kind of thing and let rest and the training staff get him ready to play before the regular season starts. However, it would probably be nice for the newest shooting guard for the Clippers to get some time in Rivers' system and develop better on-court chemistry with his new teammates.

Redick signed four-year, $27.7 million deal with the Clippers this offseason as part of a sign-and-trade deal that netted the Clippers Jared Dudley as well and sent Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler to the Phoenix Suns. The Milwaukee Bucks received second round picks in the trade.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...ruised-quad-will-be-out-for-a-week-and-a-half

Damn first Blake now JJ. Good thing is other guys like Green, Mullens and Amundson will get a lil more burn than usual.

I think its probably time to start the 2013-2014 season thread. I'll get to it in the next few days and post the link in here. So hyped that were only a few weeks away from real games.

Back
Top Bottom