Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Are there any sites that I can purchase Pacquiao t shirts or gear from to ship to the UK? 

I've been searching for days but all I can find are the t shirts people make from home on eBay etc. Desperately want a nice t shirt for May 2nd but can't find anywhere that sells them. 

Are there any sites that I can purchase Pacquiao t shirts or gear from to ship to the UK? 

I've been searching for days but all I can find are the t shirts people make from home on eBay etc. Desperately want a nice t shirt for May 2nd but can't find anywhere that sells them. 
Have you looked at Manny's official website, mp8.ph? Frankly, the designs are terrible. I think Nike has the MP logo trademarked so they can't use it. You're better off getting a shirt on eBay, just search for Pacquiao Nike shirts, much better designs. They're not going for cheap, though. Good luck!

Have you looked at Manny's official website, mp8.ph? Frankly, the designs are terrible. I think Nike has the MP logo trademarked so they can't use it. You're better off getting a shirt on eBay, just search for Pacquiao Nike shirts, much better designs. They're not going for cheap, though. Good luck!
Thanks for the response! Yeah I noticed a few of the Nike ones on eBay but I worry about the quality or if they're fake. 

Might have to take the risk though because I love the Pacquiao Nike designs but have never been able to get my hands on anything. 

Thanks for the response! Yeah I noticed a few of the Nike ones on eBay but I worry about the quality or if they're fake. 

Might have to take the risk though because I love the Pacquiao Nike designs but have never been able to get my hands on anything. 
Yeah, it's a risk, but as long as they have good reviews and the pictures look legit, you should be good. If you're familiar with the designs when they came out, you should be good. There were tons of MP shirts on Nike outlets a few years back. They're quite rare nowadays.

Hopefully it's true that Nike will release new gear for this fight. They'd be stupid not to capitalize on this fight.

Unfortunately no one can ship it to the UK unless you know someone stateside who can get it shipped. Been eye hawking NDC US every day to see if it's dropped Pacquiao gear as I want to add to the collection. 

I just asked David Sisson if Nike was still going to produce New MP gear. He told me Nike is only going to make New Pacquiao shirts releasing this month around April 20th.

Last edited:
I hear ya...I wish they would make shoes, shorts etc. to go along with it. I hope to see Pacquiao shirts all over Champs Stores. I hope there not limited.:\
I remember seeing them all over champs. If i knew how limited they were i would have picked up a lot more

Back
Top Bottom