Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Those designs look like some Dipset gear. I guess it fits for boxing since most designs are pretty wild looking.

:nthat: at it looking DipSet gear. I like that.

I'm really wondering what the new sneakers will be. Hopefully they drop something.

-Drew

I hope this is not true. I need some new pacman shoes. Where did you hear it from?
I hope it's not true also, but I've talked to David Sisson who's apart of team Pacquiao and he said Nike will only be making new shirts. Due to come out around April 20th.

Last edited:
I hope it's not true also, but I've talked to David Sisson who's apart of team Pacquiao and he said Nike will only be making new shirts. Due to come out around April 20th.

That's BS! Don't they know the Filipino community will buy pacquiao's shoes?

Especially since this is probably his last hoorah....

$600-$800. Just imagine if they are also sign, damn $$$$.
Gotta friend who has a signed pair. I keep telling him to sell em and take a vacation 
laugh.gif

so new pacman shirts releasing the 20th, I regret not getting previous releases when they were fully stocked at a champs near my place. :smh:

i regret not stockin up when all of his stuff hit nike outlets for all us mp fans i kinna suggest doing so this tiime around coz it might be the last time nike does this for manny and if he wasnt fightin floyd nike probally wouldnt of gave 2 effs about releasing anything at all

Last edited:
Fight is less than 3 weeks away. Let's show our support to MANNY by showing our collections......

will post more pics before the fight.

Back
Top Bottom