Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

What do you guys think of mayweathers shirt he wore at the media day? Disrespectful I think... his fans are saying he'll he wearing Filipino colours during the fight... he needs a bad beating for this!!!

What do you guys think of mayweathers shirt he wore at the media day? Disrespectful I think... his fans are saying he'll he wearing Filipino colours during the fight... he needs a bad beating for this!!!
yea hees an ***** eventhough he has released filipino themed tmt shirts and he usually wears mexican colors too for his may fights coz there always on cindo de mayo weekend

Last edited:

Hahaha I find it funny. I know it's a pacman thread but it's funny how he's always trolling.

Hahaha seeing the hate in this thread regarding the shirt, Mayweather knows EXACTLY what he's doing by wearing this. Building that hype...

Love him or hate him, he knows how to play the promotion game. 

Last edited:
Looking at Manny's current nike shirts especially the media day today - expect the other design of the new pacman nike shirts - MP symbol with yellow sun, red m, and blue P

CCrDI-QUgAAb8gk.jpg

Courtesy of Pacquiao Twitter

I'm missing the dlh fight and cotto, other than that every fight, I take that back the jmm ko shoe, which it's a shoe I don't want to remember for obvious reasons lol

The white gold/team pacquiao shoe box is signed by Alex ariza when he was part of the team [emoji]128528[/emoji]

What's everyone favorite PAC sneaker?

For me, it's a toss-up between the Huaraches (Blue/White/Red) and the Trainer 1s (Blue/White/Red). The Trainer 1.3 (White/Red/Blue) with the fat AM bubble are up there too.

Last edited:
Looking at Manny's current nike shirts especially the media day today - expect the other design of the new pacman nike shirts - MP symbol with yellow sun, red m, and blue P

CCrDI-QUgAAb8gk.jpg

Courtesy of Pacquiao Twitter
I want that shirt

^^^ That's one of the new shirts. Prepare to stock up on new Nike MP shirts, Should be available next week.

are these old? if so when did they drop? saw em on ebay and they are priced without the lube.

Last edited:

Fight is less than 3 weeks away. Let's show our support to MANNY by showing our collections......

Wow...you got 4 pairs of the Vapors? I'm trying just to find one in my size. Will post my collection pic later.
Fight is less than 3 weeks away. Let's show our support to MANNY by showing our collections......

will post more pics before the fight.
Damn G always coming out with the heat! Can't wait to see more of your collection.

Back
Top Bottom