OFFICIAL MARCH '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I could help @Paulwest1985   and anyone else in the thread that found it helpful.  I appreciate and rep other members posting similar updates.  whether I cop or not, good stuff guys. 

Woodbury has a decent selection of runners and a lot of nice clothes for training and running. Lots of Pegasus 30 and 31's. Lots of Free Run 5.0's and the hash wall was ok too. Found these beautys too on the hash wall. $84 after the homie's disco.

View media item 1438739

Last edited:
Would definitely pay attention to the Hyperdunks-they'll sprinkle down in smaller sizes.

Size 2.5 for 20 dollars.

Size 6.5y for 30 ollars.

Size 9.5 and other sizes for 50 bucks.

Also a size 8 for 35 bucks.

Size 10 for 50 bucks.

Size 11 for 35 dollars.

Glad to see these come in adult sizes.

I've never seen this colorway before... Perhaps Nike planned on a TB and scrapped it at the last moment? It happened to the BHM Hyperdunks (If you haven't heard of them, don't be surprised.) A white one with gold accents where the blue would normally be was nabbed by a fellow shoe collector right before I could take pictures-looked good.

Size 9, 23 dollars.

Once again, keep a lookout for these Hyper Revs...

17 dollars, size 7.5women

I forgot what size these were, but they're 43 bucks.

9570 Main Street
Fairfax, VA
(703) 239-0725

In other news... Went to go pickup a friend at a house over in Alexandria. Don't remember the exact place, but I remember seeing these Hyperdunk 2012s in size 10.5, 12, and 11 for 30 bucks, the same price as my pair of Hyperdunk 2012s from Ross.

Nike-Hyperdunk-Atomic-Teal.jpg

Also saw this shoe (Nike Lunar presto) for 50 bucks in a size 9.

79915001_w.jpg

Last edited:
Great update from Ross. I've always wanted to try a size 15.5 shoe like those zoom crusaders. I think that is really my true size.

Great update @someone12345   
nthat.gif

Dead horse, but I really wish Ross did phone orders.
frown.gif

I've been waiting for those silver/blue Diamond Turf Max's to hit super clearance.  Outlets around me still have them around $80.  

They did not sell out everywhere... maybe where you live but both colorways are still sitting here... and if they are at that outlet for $99 now all folks have to do is not buy them right away! The price would go lower in about a month!
Flyknit Chukkas sitting at my outlet for $69. Maybe consider buying them now, then going back for a price adjustment or full return/re-buy instead of potentially having your size sell out? It would be a shame to not get the shoe you want over the $10-$15 you might save if they go down in price next month.

Last edited:
The flyknits where not popular at all in my area. It's all Jordan/Air Max/KD here or something basic like Chucks or AF1's. That's it. Up until around the tine that the Knicks 4's came out I could walk in a store around lunch on release day and grab pairs.

But I must admit when I saw what I saw today I was shocked. I been wanting a pair of the Flyknit Chukka but they're to flimsy for me on foot. 

Last edited:

Flyknit Chukkas sitting my my outlet for $69. Maybe consider buying them now, then going back for a price adjustment or full return/re-buy instead of potentially having your size sell out? It would be a shame to not get the shoe you want over the $10-$15 you might save if they go down in price next month.
?????????????

We were talking about the Pennys.. but in reply to you the thing about that is I'm not gonna die if I dont get them at all.... but I usually get what I want when I wait! Patience young grasshopper...

From my observations over the past few months don't be surprised if you start seeing the Penny 1s popping up at more and more outlets. They are sitting all throughout Missssippi and in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Memphis!

?????????????

We were talking about the Pennys.. but in reply to you the thing about that is I'm not gonna die if I dont get them at all.... but I usually get what I want when I wait! Patience young grasshopper...
Oh snap, my b haha. Got more patience then I'll ever have. Sounds like you got it wrapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom