OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your local tjmaxx...

Just copped some olive tech fleece pants for $25.. had a bunch of sizes..also had seen black ones.
A couple of blue camo and red camo joints too

just came back from san leandro nike clearance store, not as crazy as last week, footwear 20% off

jordan xx9 mid hare colorway in size 9.5, 10, and 11.  someone picked up the 11, not sure if he is going to cop.

one green lebron 9 size 11

one blue melo 9 size 11

kinda disappointed cos i was hoping it would be the jordan xx9 lows, but i can still get it from finish line i guess.

Nike outlet in Concord mills had size 3.5y of the 72-10 retro 11s (display shoe ) only one remaining for 160 as of 10:15 am est also had the Lil posite in gs sizes for 149.99 fsr

Last edited:
Check your local tjmaxx...

Just copped some olive tech fleece pants for $25.. had a bunch of sizes..also had seen black ones.
A couple of blue camo and red camo joints too

Copped the olive green joints for my girl at my tjmaxx. Did you find them in a Runway Maxx or a regular maxx?

National Harbour outlet MD,

Update from the one yesterday

KD 8PG County were put on the shelves

Kobe X elite Coda FRS 

Kobe X Elite low FRS(Purple ones)

Going to hit riverhead after work to return something to saks so ill probably swing in nike to see if they fot anything diff from this past weekend

Ontario Mills CA.

Shoes selection was bland like the previous member posted.

Flyknit Racer $119 - 30%(if you have the coupon) 

White/Game Royal/Green Strike/Black

Black/Hyper Orange/Vivid Purple/Black

Tech Fleece Hoodies $119 camo and $89 blue - %50 - 30%(if you have the coupon)  Note: some of the blue tech hoodie was tagged $59.99 but scans at $89.99, speak to a manager and he/she will adjust the price to $59 - %50 - 30% making it $21

Camo and blue  

Last edited:
@Diplomat1

Just in Riverhead NFO. Nothing new. Showed them a screen shot of the 30% and they was cool with it. Said even if you don't have it, they'll do it manually.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, went to SL clearance store, I saw a note behind the counter:

-5 pairs of shoes limit

-No military discount

-No $5 coupon

-Limit $750 before discount/tax

this is for the 30% off coupon, 

Last edited:
Just a heads up, went to SL clearance store, I saw a note behind the counter:
-5 pairs of shoes limit
-No military discount
-No $5 coupon