Official March Madness 2023 Thread

Angel Reese Leaving MD And Winning The Chip

Cuz Brenda Frese Wouldn’t Let Her Shoot 3s Def Stings. :lol:

But Congrats To Her She A Dawg

Screenshot_20230402_220826_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh wtfever, Keith. 🤣🤦‍♂️

As a prolific trash talker all my life I see nothing wrong with this. Most of the people hating or mad have never won at anything in their life. they sound like losers and dorks. don't like getting stunted on then do better, I wasn't mad when Catlin did it I thought like shorty really took out a whole team.

You will be amazed how the media paints one person and then vilifies another. so, I can see why Angela was mad about that. happens all the time in certain spaces.

both corprate world and sports.

I do t mind trash talk, but for all the hype Reese was getting I expected her to be way better. She’s just tall
she had a double double every game. Also, your comment shows that you don't watch much women's basketball or much basketball at that. you went with the media talking points. Also she was in foul trouble. I will give Iowa one thing they did their best against bigs on against SC and LSU. just LSU had the shooters that stacking the paint and isolating Bigs Strat was doomed to fail at some point. If SC was willing to shoot more they would have beat Iowa.

Back
Top Bottom