Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by isu42

If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that this Kansas team would be playing in the title game, I would have called you crazy bet my life against it. 

Yes, sarcasm.

But here they are
pimp.gif
Cant wait for Monday. Please, just please, let it be a good game. I dont want to see KU get blown out.
Just pokin' the KU fans who keep saying things like that.  Yes, they replaced some starters, but it's not like they recruit MVC players to Kansas.    

KU teams stacked to the top would go out and lose to Bucknell; Northern Iowa; VCU 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
But this one, this team, is in the NCG
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hope this team can complete the season on the highest note. And Bill Self with the COY award
pimp.gif

I just think if UK was going to lose they would have already. I was honestly expecting them to fall apart and not be able to over come it. That's not the case. I think UK wins this, but hell KU has the pieces and players to do it.

i hope kansas wins i don't want coach cal with the knicks

but this game could be a blow out

Well seeing as it's been nothing but rematches down in New Orleans and the rematch has had the same result as the regular season result I fully expect UK to take this with ease.

This is the first UK team I can actually stomach, especially Davis and MKG.

^ You Didn't Like The Squad With J Money... First Name Last Name?!?!?!
nerd.gif

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kansas won. I believe in Self that much.

Here we go...

Campus was a sea of red and blue today. You can fully expect me to run 5 blocks down the Mass St with bottles of champagne in hand if we win tonight.

Keys to the game IMO...
Withey v Davis...obviously Davis is the much better player (by far) but I think if Withey can contain him somewhat and get a block or two, it might affect Davis...

Also, we HAVE  to contain MKG...I feel like Releford (who I assume will be on him) can't guard him...I'm scared that he is going to go OFF.

And TyT has to hit a 3..or two or three of em.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

UK all the way no way KU wins this, let's be honest here.

Let's be honest here this KU team wasn't suppose to be playing in the final game, but they are. Anything can happen. It will be a good game.

Most hyped I've been for a NC Game since UNC/Illini.

I'm calling it now, Tyshawn Taylor dropping 20+ and will be the main reason KU wins. Quote me.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

UK "should" win, but will they?

Easily, this will be a blowout. It will get ugly fast, UK by 30, maybe even 60. Straight ruthless 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I can't front... UK looks STRAIGHT BUSINESS during the introductions... This Is Real Work, NO GAMES
laugh.gif

They trying to get that top pick money bruh. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom