OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he says that
roll.gif

But I agree if I won that package I would sell sell sell
laugh.gif
 aside from that De La Hoya gotta stay relevant somehow lol

Srs ?

You mean all the mgm owned venues almost sold out their cctv events?

Yea but according to ticket master one venue at aria hasnt gon on sale yet I would call em

Man me and 12 of my friends couldnt get through to ticketmaster for the closed circuit events.  We tried all locations.  Crazy this is sold out.  I literally may back out of Vegas which sucks. 

Bra keep trying Im sure there will be some on stubhub and not to mention there are plenty of spots off the strip throwing fight parties at bars and clubs

my homegirl showed me a spot that is showing the fight for $30 entry and $330 for bottle service to watch it which i legit thought about doing

Srs ?

You mean all the mgm owned venues almost sold out their cctv events?
Yea but according to ticket master one venue at aria hasnt gon on sale yet I would call em

Man me and 12 of my friends couldnt get through to ticketmaster for the closed circuit events.  We tried all locations.  Crazy this is sold out.  I literally may back out of Vegas which sucks. 
Bra keep trying Im sure there will be some on stubhub and not to mention there are plenty of spots off the strip throwing fight parties at bars and clubs

my homegirl showed me a spot that is showing the fight for $30 entry and $330 for bottle service to watch it which i legit thought about doing
I was wondering about that......that would be my move if I was in Vegas

Oh yeah I forgot Downtown Las Vegas isn't the strip. If yall got hotels already I wouldn't back out. Go to a bar in downtown and take a taxi straight back to the strip after the fight.

Best option is to stay home and have your own party have 5 people pitch in a dub and u good u get to watch the fight with fam and record it to watch it over and over for $20 can't beat that...**** Vegas rip offs 

Anyone have the link to buy weigh in tickets?

No links but gotta call box office at an mgm property
just keep trying i got in and got two tixs thanks god :smokin

tix going quick

number 702.262.4400

im eager to see the layout of the seating as it is assigned, does anyone have one of those seat geek maps?

Last edited:
Big Gorge still mad from that *** beating Ali gave his ***.

40-0 37KOs in his prime and he got handle like a chump and disposed by the 8th. Keep talkin, we haven't forgot.

Funny how he included himself in the conversion. How about you speak for yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom