OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That means floyd is not going to be walking down Pac? 
eyes.gif
 I can already envision a boring fight 

Last edited:
It's weird because Floyd's been saying for years how horrible Manny is when he's fighting off the backfoot. Now he just did a complete 180.

-Drew

i HOPE THE PRESS CONFERENCE ISN'T INDICATIVE OF WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN SATURDAY.
i CAN'T TELL IF IT'S A FIGHT OR IF THEY ARE GOING TO BIBLE STUDY AND HUG IT OUT.

i HOPE THE PRESS CONFERENCE ISN'T INDICATIVE OF WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN SATURDAY.

i CAN'T TELL IF IT'S A FIGHT OR IF THEY ARE GOING TO BIBLE STUDY AND HUG IT OUT.

It really looks as if both these guys have a great amount of respect for each other.

-Drew

I don't like how they let Freddie get to speak in both pressers yet Floyd Sr. was silenced in both. :rolleyes

-Drew

It really looks as if both these guys have a great amount of respect for each other.

-Drew
Nah, I agree and it is totally showing.

It's just jarring to see, very surreal. Mayweather not playing up the cocky heel. And Manny is being born again Manny.

Hell even Roach was low key in his spot.

-Drew

Manny never trash talks.

I think we are seeing the real Floyd - methodical and professional. Like Flouyd said himself, he has matured as well.

Last edited:
Man if y'all don't stop with this Money isn't trash talking or being cocky, HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YOU GUYS he hasn't been that way in YEARS!!!!!!! Pay attention people!!!! Was all for show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom