OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This for me? Yes 5 yrs ago I've been scared of Pac losing. 

Only quarrel is how PBF got all the Floyd stans to believe this PED lies. So answer how Shane got caught for juicing, but Manny hasn't?

(Waits for no one to reply)

And are we condoning smacking tricks or nah

Damn May only 5-7 yet he looks close to 3in taller than Manny

Bro peep the shoes Floyd got on withthe Airmax bubble of course he gon be taller

cant wait to get off work to head out to vegas.

Ive been watching Stubhub lately, and tickets aint flying like I thought they would

wonder before the pricing starts going down :nerd:

If anything, Pacquiao was the only that was all smiley and giggling while Floyd was doing the staredown. Like when you're in class but can't stop thinking of a joke. Floyd looked focus.

At least it was better than the Bradley-Pacquiao 1 staredown. Very sus.

lmao @ the second look Floyd gave him

Fam didnt know how to react to all that smiling 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Manny smiling so damn much made that moment so awkward. Floyd must've thought Pac is a psycho. :lol:

I would rep you for that one Pabs, my dude, but that rep button missing. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:

I really can't stop that vine. I must've looped that thing a hundred times already.

You could tell Floyd was doing the People's Eyebrow under the brim of his hat when he looked a second time. :lol:

My gut is bursting. :rofl:

-Drew

I really can't stop that vine. I must've looped that thing a hundred times already.

You could tell Floyd was doing the People's Eyebrow under the brim of his hat when he looked a second time. :lol:

My gut is bursting. :rofl:

-Drew

Dude was like "This cat always stay smiling, let me look away... *looks back at him* **** he still smiling!"

If anything, Pacquiao was the only that was all smiley and giggling while Floyd was doing the staredown. Like when you're in class but can't stop thinking of a joke. Floyd looked focus.

At least it was better than the Bradley-Pacquiao 1 staredown. Very sus.
laugh.gif
 But this is Pacquiao heading towards every fight. He always has that grin. Probably getting into Mayweather's head already. Haha.

Vid of the stare down.

Some dude in the front kept screaming "You getting knocked out, Pacquiao. TBE!"

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom