OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You watching the fight with nuns? :lol:

I'm Mexican homie, when there is a boxing PPV and the fam finds out you're getting it, you have about 5 generations worth of family at your house. The more traditional Mexican women know the deal with boxing because it's a staple in every Mexican household, but it's the ones raised here that claim it's brutal.

I usually put up with the nonsense by havin a nice buzz by the time the fight starts, but I wanted to be sober for this one to really analyze it, which is why I'm considering watching it at home, alone.

But with the magnitude of this event, and the amount of beer and food that will be at my disposal if I head to the in-laws, I don't know if I will be able to turn that down.

Last edited:
I'm sure every one of us has paid at least 100 dollars for shoes, some of us more than retail.. If you can do that, you can pay 100 for the fight lol

You watching the fight with nuns? :lol:

I'm Mexican homie, when there is a boxing PPV and the fam finds out you're getting it, you have about 5 generations worth of family at your house. The more traditional Mexican women know the deal with boxing because it's a staple in every Mexican household, but it's the ones raised here that claim it's brutal.

I usually put up with the nonsense by havin a nice buzz by the time the fight starts, but I wanted to be sober for this one to really analyze it, which is why I'm considering watching it at home, alone.

But with the magnitude of this event, and the amount of beer and food that will be at my disposal if I head to the in-laws, I don't know if I will be able to turn that down.

Got ya. You can't go wrong either way. I'm still debating if ima hit my friends party or not.

I sure hope not
I know dudes that go to the bar everyday and I mean every single day and drop at least $50

I know dudes that go to the bar everyday and I mean every single day and drop at least $50

View media item 1513739

this :lol:

if my bro's house wasn't the official "fight party house" id drop that $100 without thinking about it

cant beat a 60" & full wall projector in one house tho...

Just confirmed my buddy is having it and won't be a lot of people. I offered to bring some good beer and a little cash and we are squared away. Probably play some cards prior to fight, gonna be a good night

Sure sounds like the right thing to do the hell with all the crazy fiasco

Damn everyone having get togethers and what not. I decided not to stream lol. Going over my in laws with the wife and baby. 

We doin the carne asada with brewwwwwwwwww:

pimp.gif

I ain't trippin on the ppv price.
Been watching for free for the past five or six years.
But like homie said, if you're a legitimate boxing fan and not just a sports watcher, you can't risk missing a big moment in the fight because the stream you pulling from got clipped.

I ain't trippin on the ppv price.
Been watching for free for the past five or six years.
But like homie said, if you're a legitimate boxing fan and not just a sports watcher, you can't risk missing a big moment in the fight because the stream you pulling from got clipped.
True that but I didnt know who was going to get the fight cause my friends are working that weekend and I don't have cable lol. 

Letter to His Camp right before Training Camp

March 3, 2015

Team:
This training camp is no different than any other training camp. The one thing that's different is that I have ZERO tolerance for foolishness. I will not entertain anything on any social media for the next 10 weeks. I want to be clear. NO pictures or videos are to be posted of my a.ssociates or myself without my prior authorization. I have overlooked things for too long and time is up. I will not accept excuses for any unprofessional behavior this camp. I have been pushed to put these measures in place. A lot of you have gotten too comfortable, and have lost focus on what's truly important. There will be deductions from your salary if I feel that your performance is not up to my standards. This is not anyone's first rodeo, and we all know the drill. I want and need a smooth training camp, and I will achieve that.

There is a beginning and an end. I only have two more f!ghts in my career. I've tried to put all of you in the best situation to be successful. It's your choice what you make of it. I can no longer be everyone's savior or problem solver. I'm asking all of you to make better choices. I advise everyone to save and start preparing for the future. I appreciate all of you. I want the best for everyone, but I am finally at my limit.

Sincerely,
Floyd Mayweather

View media item 1513802

True that but I didnt know who was going to get the fight cause my friends are working that weekend and I don't have cable lol. 
Do what I'm doing. Ordered cable Monday, got the equipment Tuesday.
Setting it up tonight, ordering the fight by tomorrow.
I've got a few places to go watch the fight, but my son's want to see it and they are just 10 and 6 years old.
Can't show up to the fight party with kids :lol:

Hi, I'm Floyd Mayweather.  I've here with... heart radio for the show.  Your stripes.

Shiiiii I'm streaming this joint if possible. This **** can last 1 round for all we know, whatever I do I ain't spending my hunnid on it.

This will sound very old man but will this be broadcasted on the radio? If my friends house falls through I could sit on the back deck with the AM radio :pimp:

Do what I'm doing. Ordered cable Monday, got the equipment Tuesday.
Setting it up tonight, ordering the fight by tomorrow.
I've got a few places to go watch the fight, but my son's want to see it and they are just 10 and 6 years old.
Can't show up to the fight party with kids
laugh.gif
Totally didnt think of that and its a smart move. 
laugh.gif
 I respect that man!

Im debating watching this fight alone with my girl because I hate watching it with casuals who debate the dumbest things, and all the women who start yelling for it to be stopped at the first sign of blood.

You guys should have heard what the women were saying when Pac got put to sleep. They suggested the government ban the sport :stoneface:

:rofl: :rofl: makes me love my girl and her cousin so much more. They know their sh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom