OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the vid Drew. Man I'm excited and honestly you can tell both dudes respect each other and want to beat the other. Can't wait to watch this **** Saturday night

No doubt, man. I know we had our differences, but it's all in fun. :lol: Still #NTfam. :nthat:

I'm happy we finally get our Boxing Super Bowl. :smokin

-Drew

For sure :pimp:

I admittedly got caught up in the **** talk :lol: but I'm just happy to see two greats go at it

I mean I want Floyd to win but I'll tip my hat to manny and his fans if he wins. Regardless there's gonna be hurt feelings on Saturday but it won't mean the loser didn't have a great career.

Same, man. :lol:

As was said before, these two are the top of their class in their era. There definitely shouldn't be any slander or disrespect to either one of these two ATGs. They've sacrificed too much blood, sweat, and tears for anyone to talk down upon their work. They'll both be seen as the saviors of boxing for finally being able to jump in the ring together.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's all love, bruh.

-Drew

There is no way any legitimate boxing fan should be watching this fight through a stream.

Which is why most people in this thread will probably be streaming it.

:rofl:

I got my boys coming through to watch the fight, thankfully to split the price.

We made it a tradition amongst my circle that I host all the boxing events. :nthat:

-Drew

There is no way any legitimate boxing fan should be watching this fight through a stream.

Which is why most people in this thread will probably be streaming it.
Ordered cable just so I can order the fight.
Streaming ain't the way to go for this one.
Time Warner sent a box so big my kids thought it was a new TV :lol:

That choppy feed/buffering. Lmao
nah, the streams for the last few Mayweather fights have been 720p and didnt buffer once. hooked my laptop up to my tv and watched them with a huge smile on my face knowing I didnt get played. i dont know if its because people step their streaming game up for May fights or w.e, but I've been pleasantly surprised.

5, 4, hell even 3, 2 years ago it wouldn't even be an issue. but with the cash grab vibe its not automatic. plus my crib is in the middle of being renovated so I dont feel like having people over like I wanted to, unless its my unc or grandpa, who dont really care. 
ohwell.gif

with all of that said I'll prob bite the bullet 
laugh.gif

SMH mayweather is already complaining about manny pacquiao's protective waist cup saying it's to high (just saw it on sportscenter) Floyd has no where to hide may 2...... Pacman laughing in his face yesterday.

Last edited:
that midsection was lookin soft goin into training camp. floyd targeting the body.

my goodness the ring card girls ar ugly as ****
sick.gif
who chose those skanks

Last edited:
that midsection was lookin soft goin into training camp. floyd targeting the body.

my goodness the ring card girls ar ugly as **** :x who chose those skanks

Floyd better not forget about Mannys right hand since he's gonna have eye on manny left hand when going for the body. Just seen episode 3 pacman looks very fast from what they showed.

Last edited:
Tyson doing that back in the day :lol:

Though at that point people wanted the first round knockout, that's what they paid to see with him. Disappointment if it went three rounds :lol:

Just confirmed my buddy is having it and won't be a lot of people. I offered to bring some good beer and a little cash and we are squared away. Probably play some cards prior to fight, gonna be a good night

Im debating watching this fight alone with my girl because I hate watching it with casuals who debate the dumbest things, and all the women who start yelling for it to be stopped at the first sign of blood.

You guys should have heard what the women were saying when Pac got put to sleep. They suggested the government ban the sport :stoneface:

Last edited:
Im debating watching this fight alone with my girl because I hate watching it with casuals who debate the dumbest things, and all the women who start yelling for it to be stopped at the first sign of blood.

You guys should have heard what the women were saying when Pac got put to sleep. They suggested the government ban the sport :stoneface:

my mom and wife are the only women I'd ever watch boxing with and they know the deal plus moms been watching boxing for decades

You guys should have heard what the women were saying when Pac got put to sleep. They suggested the government ban the sport
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Im ditching my lady early watching the fight either at the fams house or 2nd st in Long Beach after headed to Tijuana AKA TJ to celebrate with the sexy latinas  
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom