Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

A team felt like they were getting shafted by officials and weren't getting a fair shake...I think it would be interesting to see them boycott the series clinching game.  Just show up to the arena and walk out or start the game and just stand there and do nothing. 

That would embarrass the hell out of David Stern and the NBA and be one of the boldest moves of defiance.

tumblr_m5hlg2j0zB1qgwprn.gif

Excluding intentional fouls, there is a 4 Personal Foul difference and 3 Free Throws Attempted difference between the teams after 4 games.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Excluding intentional fouls, there is a 4 Personal Foul difference and 3 Free Throws Attempted difference between the teams after 4 games.

Don't talk to them, they already got their mind made up. Dan Crawford on the Post Dawg! (HAHN!)

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

A team felt like they were getting shafted by officials and weren't getting a fair shake...I think it would be interesting to see them boycott the series clinching game.  Just show up to the arena and walk out or start the game and just stand there and do nothing. 

That would embarrass the hell out of David Stern and the NBA and be one of the boldest moves of defiance.
Yowza.

I seriously can't even imagine the reaction if the Thunder somehow manage to come back and win the series, and Lebron has 3 bad games in a row.

HIGHLY unlikely, but I almost want it to happen just to see everybody's reactions 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

I seriously can't even imagine the reaction if the Thunder somehow manage to come back and win the series, and Lebron has 3 bad games in a row.

HIGHLY unlikely, but I almost want it to happen just to see everybody's reactions 
laugh.gif

Not happening, stop dreaming fam 
laugh.gif

The team doesn't feel this way, you do.
It would only embarrass the team, not Stern.
It wouldn't be a "bold" move.
No one would even see it as a move of defiance, it would be more of a move of cowardice in the eyes of everyone except you.

"...would be interesting... ...stand there and do nothing..."
laugh.gif

Would suck if this is the last NBA game of the year for us. 
frown.gif

However, this season almost didn't happen, and this postseason has been pretty solid.  Just hope we get more than a 5 game finals when the first 4 have been this entertaining. 

Originally Posted by SosaP23

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

laugh.gif

Not happening, stop dreaming fam 
laugh.gif

I know it won't, I just think the reactions would be highly entertaining. 
laugh.gif

I'm not rooting for either team, I don't care who wins I'm just watching to watch at this point.  

I wish both teams could lose 

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

No one would even see it as a move of defiance, it would be more of a move of cowardice in the eyes of everyone except you.

laugh.gif

Reading is fundamental.  You sound more uptight than a female on her last birth control pill. 

I never stated anything about some conspiracy or expressed resentment.  You assumed....and look stupid.  Keep it moving. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Would suck if this is the last NBA game of the year for us. 
frown.gif

However, this season almost didn't happen, and this postseason has been pretty solid.  Just hope we get more than a 5 game finals when the first 4 have been this entertaining. 

not for me
pimp.gif

The Cleveland curse will start tonight

Just when the Heat thought they're going to win a championship.

Believe that PleightBoi

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Don't talk to them, they already got their mind made up. Dan Crawford on the Post Dawg! (HAHN!)

pimp.gif
let em cry. Let's go heat!

ssjjfar wrote:

JesusShuttlesworth34 wrote:

laugh.gif

Reading is fundamental.  You sound more uptight than a female on her last birth control pill. 

I never stated anything about some conspiracy or expressed resentment.  You assumed....and look stupid.  Keep it moving. 

lol?
I didn't mention a conspiracy, or you expressing resentment? I didn't assume anything, about anything. I'm not sure what you are even talking about now. I read exactly what you wrote, and responded to each part of what you wrote.

Relax

laugh.gif

No, you sound stupid. A team (a young, upcoming one at that) literally quitting on the biggest stage would make all of them pariahs. Even posting this shows that you're a quitter, this is literally one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board.

ssjjfar wrote:

laugh.gif

lol?
I didn't mention a conspiracy, or you expressing resentment? I didn't assume anything, about anything. I'm not sure what you are even talking about now. I read exactly what you wrote, and responded to each part of what you wrote.

Relax

You stated twice that was something I felt...when I definitely do not nor was I suggesting the Thunder do that.  You were looking to deep into it.  It was a purely hypothetical scenario and situation that I thought would be an interesting moment in Sports to see a team protest or boycott something if they felt that strongly about it.  I never said I feel this....or the Thunder should do that. 

Same applies to Goldenarmz97...quit getting knee deep in your emotions and read.  Surface level clown. 

My dude said he wants the Thunder to just stand there or leave the arena
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom