Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They restock during the sale? I need a 44 santo or banks but snoozed and they're sold out :frown:

I have a BP in a large that fits ok, anybody think i can pull off a medium in the MLB Authentic?

This is my first Authentic MLB throwback and it fit me true to size. I got a size 44 and I'm 6'0 and about 200 pounds.

Im 6 foot maybe 185, think i can pull off a medium?

They restock during the sale? I need a 44 santo or banks but snoozed and they're sold out :frown:

I have a BP in a large that fits ok, anybody think i can pull off a medium in the MLB Authentic?
A medium will fit u a like an athletic fit. If ur ok with that try. The worst that can happen is u return it.

Yeah, for sure.

I was able to scoop a 44 J. Robinson a few mins ago. Now, shows sold out. Seems they are restocking certain sizes here and there.

My hof code never worked for me and is expired now. Can someone bless me with one?

In the very beginning it did work for me and a few other people on here for the MLB sale. Then I posted that I talked to a mnn rep the company that handles the hof coupon didn't know coupons don't apply to sales this large 50% so they corrected. MLB sale don't apply to new items so I'm guessing coupon doesn't apply either. I tried it on iverson phila jersey

View media item 2191015

Then I posted that I talked to a mnn rep the company that handles the hof coupon didn't know coupons don't apply to sales this large 50% so they corrected

so youre the one to blame on that correction [emoji]129300[/emoji] 
laugh.gif

Should have used it on that Jackie Robinson jersey so that I could have copped it 110 instead of 137... but if it expires I don't know... I might be forced to do the KG for 208

so youre the one to blame on that correction [emoji]129300[/emoji] :lol:  

Not at all. I tested it and it worked various times in different jerseys.

Then all of sudden it didn't work on anything. Posts here said same thing that it didn't work.

That's when I called trying to get code to work over phone. Then the rep explained to me the correction then posted in here.

No fault on my behalf. Some were able to use it. Then I posted a 10% off code which I was able to use. Mnn is not the best at handling sales and combining codes with sales.

View media item 2191057

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom