Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just picked up my LBJ jersey retail was 250$
That's not bad at all. Nice pickup 
nthat.gif

Wish they made a Clemente with sleeves.

When I was a kid there was a special off white / oatmeal color Clemente with black sleeves my moms boss copped for me as a gift from her trip to cooperstown.

My damn uncle confiscated it smh

Last edited:
Got my mattingly jersey in. Thing is huuuuge!ima have to take it to get it altered. I usually wear between 48 and 52. Bp jersey i got a 48 xl and it fit kinda snug for me. So I figure with the mattingly I'd order a 52 since size charts list chest size the same for both. It fits like a 54. Neck hole is huge, it's super long, sleeves are huge almost 3/4 length. I need a 48 chest with a 40 sleeves lol. Sizing is horrrrible. Very disappointed.

Last edited:
Mitchell & Ness is no longer allowing the coupon to stack with the 50% off sale so if anyone gets the coupon you can't use it for this sale anymore.

Mitchell & Ness is no longer allowing the coupon to stack with the 50% off sale so if anyone gets the coupon you can't use it for this sale anymore.
Oh, ok thanks. I know that was mentioned but then i thought someone mentioned that it was working again.

Damn u guys are slowww in catching up with the discussion lol.

Codes aren't working. No codes are not working. Also codes are not working.

The 10% welcome code still worked for me. Just make sure you're signed in before applying the code. I used the code on a Glavine jersey.

Last edited:
how do just don x mitchell & ness basketball shorts fit?  says TTS online but have heard to size up for baggier fit

am 6'2" 175lb and usually a 31-32 but trying to decide between a L and XL

TIA fam

how do just don x mitchell & ness basketball shorts fit?  says TTS online but have heard to size up for baggier fit

am 6'2" 175lb and usually a 31-32 but trying to decide between a L and XL

TIA fam
The waist is Usually tts. It's the length that gets people. Keep in mind these are retro style shorts and ran a lil young.
A sz large will be slightly above ur knee n a xl touching ur the top of ur knee caps.

Got my Jackie robinson! So far so good... I am really a 44... any of you fam knows how NHL fit? Should I go 44 too?

Back
Top Bottom