Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

great pickup. got mine for about 200 at release and still not even mad i paid that much.

added koufax this time around

OAN

am i the only one that avg out cost of jerseys after all is said and done? example: i will def pay retail for the 1996 jordan all star, but then i factor in the price i paid for some of the other jersey i own and i am still well under market value overall....not just retail...market value.

No I would cry if I added up the cost :lol:

Retail is $260 or $275 from what I saw

If it's direct from MN store it will say $300, no idea why

I had a line 24 that was priced at $300 direct from the store when retail was $260

great pickup. got mine for about 200 at release and still not even mad i paid that much.

added koufax this time around

OAN

am i the only one that avg out cost of jerseys after all is said and done? example: i will def pay retail for the 1996 jordan all star, but then i factor in the price i paid for some of the other jersey i own and i am still well under market value overall....not just retail...market value.

:lol: ya sometimes. All but a couple ive got at 40-50% off. Im still on the hunt for that willie mays but that 350 retail is straight up ridiculous. Especially since its only available thru the giants team store. :smh:

Package came in earlier today.

Very pleased.

Koufax away and Jackie home. ( I'll spare the pics. There are plenty already. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji])

Kinda wanna go back in for the Fernando sans the extra 20 but I'll wait. Potential Black Friday pickup.

Hopefully with Hershiser on the HOF ballot 2017 M&N will release a couple. Praying for an away 80s Dodger jersey.

Yea even without a 20% it's still a great deal. Let's see how many yeezys I get next week. If it's a stupid amount I'll cop some more :lol:

:lol: ya sometimes. All but a couple ive got at 40-50% off. Im still on the hunt for that willie mays but that 350 retail is straight up ridiculous. Especially since its only available thru the giants team store. :smh:

i thought it was on fansedge or mlb.com too? i am waiting for that one as well.

just waiting for that big MLB sale

Last edited:
Package came in earlier today.

Very pleased.

Koufax away and Jackie home. ( I'll spare the pics. There are plenty already. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji])

Kinda wanna go back in for the Fernando sans the extra 20 but I'll wait. Potential Black Friday pickup.

Hopefully with Hershiser on the HOF ballot 2017 M&N will release a couple. Praying for an away 80s Dodger jersey.

would love an 80s world series (grey) hersh

i thought it was on fansedge or mlb.com too? i am waiting for that one as well.

just waiting for that big MLB sale

Cant mess with fansedge/fanatics cuz they charge customs shipping to canada.
Tried it on mlb.com to see if they do as well and they wont even ship the mays joint outside of the U.S. :smh:

Ah well maybe if theres a huge sale ill figure something out. They can keep that $350 jersey lol

Also got mine... sadly it has a marker dot @ the shoulder... would it be fixed once I took it to the cleaners?

I got my Jackie also... but it ha a small black sharpie dot on the shoulder... I hope the cleaners can fix em

Back
Top Bottom