Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Both All Star shorts will be copped 
nthat.gif

View media item 2334391

Here are my size small. I like the fit. Definitely need pockets though. I don't know where I would put my stuff come summer. Might have to go get some mesh material and order some zippers.

People in this thread have either had a tailor put in pockets or they wear a pair of shorts with pockets underneath. Either that or go into "No ***** given" mode, and rock a fanny pack.

Now that the "12" jersey is out, is there anything else on the M&N docket?

As far as MJ goes...

Last edited:
I have 3 pairs and they're definitely nice

Perfect length and heavy construction

I got all mine for below retail but i'd pay retail for those 96 All Star shorts if they end up dropping them

I'd pay retail for Sonic's an Knicks shorts. Maybe raptors. I'll def take the 93 all star shorts in blue.

how is the 96 shorts incorrect?

The trim on the side has a white border - the original had a gray border. It's wrong on the jersey they just released as well.

The sixers shorts were not the rookies unfortunately they were black - 98s I think.

Man, mouth watering thinking about these damn shorts. It's really frustrating because I don't want to pay retail but there's always a risk waiting for sales. I'm just going to have be REAL patient. Maybe we should compile a list of online retailers that carried the shorts last year? check in to see if they're carrying new stick this S/S and keep an eye on sales?

Here are my size small. I like the fit. Definitely need pockets though. I don't know where I would put my stuff come summer. Might have to go get some mesh material and order some zippers.[/quote]Here are my size small. I like the fit. Definitely need pockets though. I don't know where I would put my stuff come summer. Might have to go get some mesh material and order some zippers.[/quote]

What's your height and weight? Looks like a perfect fit

Here are my size small. I like the fit. Definitely need pockets though. I don't know where I would put my stuff come summer. Might have to go get some mesh material and order some zippers.
Here are my size small. I like the fit. Definitely need pockets though. I don't know where I would put my stuff come summer. Might have to go get some mesh material and order some zippers.[/quote]

What's your height and weight? Looks like a perfect fit[/quote]

5-7 120ish now. I have a small waist and skinny legs.

Back
Top Bottom