Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Maaaan damn this thread! :lol:

Repped tho. Torn between the magic and 96 asg. Feel like grizz and asg are similar in color

Last edited:
Apparelzoo has %40 off their entire site again, still some good shorts and other stuff up.

Code : ENJOY

Was just about to come in here and post. Got the email a few mins ago. I'm going to pass though, joints still come out to $80 before shipping (for me).

Last edited:
96 all stars only available in 2XL if that matters

Im xl/2xl :lol: so it doesnt make it any easier. Was lowkey hoping one was sold out in my size...might cop magic even tho they white just to add a diff color to the rotation

Nothin worth copping on Apparel zoo. Gonna try and save some bread and b ready for the Father's Day sale in M&N...copp and a few and fall back til Black Friday...

Had shorts in my cart on AZ and now all of a sudden all the shorts are OOS? 
laugh.gif

Nothin worth copping on Apparel zoo. Gonna try and save some bread and b ready for the Father's Day sale in M&N...copp and a few and fall back til Black Friday...

Word. I decided to hold back, been kinda OD on the shorts lately :lol:. Got my eye on a couple mlb jerseys. Gonna cop 1 maybe 2 next sale if that welcome code stacks again

I was gonna say how the hell did my warriors shorts post get deleted so fast and who would report it then I realized BigJ is in here and that he was a mod :lol:

Had shorts in my cart on AZ and now all of a sudden all the shorts are OOS? 
laugh.gif
az removes certain items for certain sales from net. only thing i see worth buying is GS warm up shirt an magic johnson warm up shirt

az removes certain items for certain sales from net. only thing i see worth buying is GS warm up shirt an magic johnson warm up shirt
yea I had just added them 5 mins before they were removed, had cavs and magic in cart for 150 shipped but wasn't quick enough 
mean.gif

Anyone seen images of the swingman jerseys and shorts coming out soon?

Saw this posted on twitter

shorts have pockets 
happy.gif

Last edited:
The swingman shorts and jerseys look better than the authentics
eek.gif

Just scooped up the red Bulls shorts from AZ, went up  a size, hope they are a little longer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom