Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I ain't never post no Whale, but alright

3ABF9716-244F-4CBF-B2DE-CEA069122103.jpeg

Fam, I'm 5'11/6 and a 30/32 and all my authentics are a small. The only one that's extra short on the length is those warriors shorts that are on sale at footaction. Those Memphis grizzlies I had to go up to a med though because of the waistband. Those look a little big on me. Wish the small worked smh. Dope *** pair.
I actually found the 93 ASG shorts to be shorter as well which was dope imo.

i dont know if i should of gone up a size in the authentic shorts... length wise the shorts look dope for a small... im 5'7 mind you...but the waist is really uncomfortable... i dont know if its the drawstring or what...i took the tags off too... maybe should of kept it on and switch for a medium... oh well

Stretch them out over the top of a round laundry basket when wet and leave for a couple of days. Worked perfect for me and added another 1 inch on the waistband.

Last edited:
Wow. That white Moss might have to get axed off my list with that bleeding issue

Sadly, as much as I love the white Moss I'm not surprise on the bleeding issue. Last year I bought a white Victor Cruz Elite jersey and some of the red dye bled on the nameplate and sleeve. I attempted to wash it off but no luck. Jersey was $35 on fanatics so I ain't frontin'.

Sadly, as much as I love the white Moss I'm not surprise on the bleeding issue. Last year I bought a white Victor Cruz Elite jersey and some of the red dye bled on the nameplate and sleeve. I attempted to wash it off but no luck. Jersey was $35 on fanatics so I ain't frontin'.

just copped an odell color rush limited jersey in white... hopefully i dont have the same issue... paid over a bill for it too so i would be salty

Did anyone go check shorts for other teams at Foot Action? Tempted to go check about the Knicks pair.

Did anyone go check shorts for other teams at Foot Action? Tempted to go check about the Knicks pair.

Yes, they had the Knicks, Bulls, Magic (white), and the Warriors. The only ones that were on sale were the Warriors and Magic. They also had several swingman Jerseys (not sure if they were on sale or not).

Ditto, the Warriors and Magic are the only ones on sale. Picked up the Warriors and ordered the Magic for my brother. Also Sonics came yesterday from M&N.
20180829_064310.jpg

What was the price on the white magic? Anyone have a SKU for a L?
Do i have to order in store or can it be done via the 800 #?

Thanks.

promac promac

PO

What was the price on the white magic? Anyone have a SKU for a L?
Do i have to order in store or can it be done via the 800 #?

Thanks.

promac promac

PO
$49.99 for the Magic. Go to footaction.com, search authentic magic shorts, click the size you want. It will show a barcode at the bottom. Take it to your nearest footaction and have them scan the barcode to order it. It's regular price on the website, but if you do this it will be $50.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom