Official MJcry gif & img thread

Air Yoda

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif
His photo album in his sig is nothing but MJ crying
roll.gif

Bautista Jordan Punched Face

Last edited:
                                                                                                      Air Carlton Banks

Air Fred Astaire

How in the hell did this crying face become so iconic? I guess it's the first time we've seen the goat get emotional over something that's not related to death.
The funniest ones ever are when they put his face in the Panthers logo and had the teeth and whiskers in tact, and those viii's are a masterpiece. i don't even know who's behind that.

I'm surprised we dont got Supreme tryna make a MJ crying face collab shirt

Soul Train Line Afro Jordan

Why do yall find these gifs so funny?
laugh.gif
Does it have something to do with the actual vid it came from? The ps stuff I just never got.
The face just takes on the identity of the body's type and position. I don't know, just seeing it get put on different bodies like a Mr. Potato head or some LEgos. 

Meet the photographer behind the infamous Crying Jordan meme in this mini-documentary - AOL http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/...ous-crying-jordan-meme-in-this-mini/21380950/

Jedi Master Air Yoda........It must be the shoes!

Back
Top Bottom