Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that Dwight is emotional, he's soft, he's indecisive, etc.

But the dude never wanted to go to LA in the first place, he never wanted to play with Kobe. I don't know why so many are surprised if he does want to leave. I was calling this in August when he got traded - Dwightmare was not over.
If he didn't want to be there he wouldn't have agreed to the deal.

He could be in Houston right now but he didn't want to go there. He could have been in Brooklyn right now but he opted in.

That sucks Nasty, I was rooting for OKC in the finals and I remember being furious and confused about Perkins getting so many minutes. It makes no sense whatsoever against a team like the heat. I just don't get ut

We know that Dwight is emotional, he's soft, he's indecisive, etc.

But the dude never wanted to go to LA in the first place, he never wanted to play with Kobe. I don't know why so many are surprised if he does want to leave. I was calling this in August when he got traded - Dwightmare was not over.

I never undestood how it would it be THAT much better in BK. It's not like it's a small market. I guess the Knicks shield him from a bit of the pressure. But if he's air balling free throws in the confrence finals? He's gonna get killed.

I thought Woodson was a lock. But now I'm going thibbs or Jackson. I owe him an apology. Shocked is an understatement.

Has Kobe ever made any of the players around him better? If so, I need some example

Last edited:
Oh, so now we're recognizing Thibs?

:lol: it's between him and Jackson for me right now.

I've always been a supporter... Was hoping he would let this team die but he's too strong willed not to be a great coach all the time. Honestly wouldn't want another coach unless it was Pop

Oh that wasn't a shot at you Cake, I know you've always been in his corner. I just go back to all the Bulls/NBA fans who said Thibs has nothing to do with any of their success during the Rose MVP campaign :lol:

I never undestood how it would it be THAT much better in BK. It's not like it's a small market. I guess the Knicks shield him from a bit of the pressure. But if he's air balling free throws in the confrence finals? He's gonna get killed.

Like you said, Knicks control the headlines. It would have been a win-win for Dwight to go to BK. He'd be the face of a new franchise who wouldn't get ridiculed as much as the Knicks or Lakers, not to mention he wanted (wants?) to play with Deron. What Dwight is going thru right now, from the LA pressure to Kobe, to national media coverage - is exactly the reason why he never wanted to go to LA in the first place, his nightmare has came true.

Oh that wasn't a shot at you Cake, I know you've always been in his corner. I just go back to all the Bulls/NBA fans who said Thibs has nothing to do with any of their success during the Rose MVP campaign :lol:

Pooh had an amazing season that year... No One Expected Him To Lead The Team And Dominate The Way He Did. Sure he got a bump from scorned LeBron lovers but he had an amazing year and I was glad he won it. Even though I acknowledge that LeBron probably should've gotten it.

I had the Bulls missing the playoffs. I honestly can not believe how well they're playing without Rose. Thibbs cant be that good can he?

When you have a defense like the Bulls you're going to be competitive every night.

Last edited:
On paper the Central looks like thrash but the Pacers & Bulls have both been playing good this year and expect them to both make the playoff barring a complete meltdown,

Bucks are in playoff contention.

So the Bulls are 1 game out of 2nd in the east... If we finish top 2 in the conference how is Thibs not Coach of the Year?
Look how long it took Pop to win his second. A top tier coach who does stuff like this all the time doesnt get CoTY. They have no D-Rose but still, its just not how the award works. I'm positive you know that already, you def know your basketball.

This honestly is the first time I've this many legit contenders for this award, its kinda nice to see.

Last edited:
do you guys have an opinion on Frank Vogel? 2 years ago he was an assistant, and then interim head coach, he took over a bottom feeder, and turned them into a power in the east.

So the Bulls are 1 game out of 2nd in the east... If we finish top 2 in the conference how is Thibs not Coach of the Year?
Look how long it took Pop to win his second. A top tier coach who does stuff like this all the time doesnt get CoTY. They have no D-Rose but still, its just not how the award works. I'm positive you know that already, you def know your basketball.

This honestly is the first time I've this many legit contenders for this award, its kinda nice to see.

Yeah I understand but the job he's doing is just nuts. But it's actually disgusting that Pop only has one... ******g DISGUSTING IMO :smh:

I feel that Terry Stotts is doing more with less than anybody right now. Sure, Lillard looks like the ROY and Aldridge/Batum have been really good, but there's like five good players total on the team. The bench consists of journey men, dudes with a foot out of the NBA door and rookies. :lol:

do you guys have an opinion on Frank Vogel? 2 years ago he was an assistant, and then interim head coach, he took over a bottom feeder, and turned them into a power in the east.
You're almost getting as bad as the other famed homers on here.

Tha Pacers ain't no damn "power".

I feel that Terry Stotts is doing more with less than anybody right now. Sure, Lillard looks like the ROY and Aldridge/Batum have been really good, but there's like five good players total on the team. The bench consists of journey men, dudes with a foot out of the NBA door and rookies. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You're almost getting as bad as the other famed homers on here.

Tha Pacers ain't no damn "power".

how would you know what I'm as bad as? you've been on NT for 28 days

But does anybody have an opinion on Frank Vogel as a coach? I think he allows the team too much freedom on offense which leads to a breakdown in efficiency. I would like to see him draw up more plays, and help the offense develop a real rhythm.

Last edited:
back to the NBA,

But does anybody have an opinion on Frank Vogel as a coach? I think he allows the team too much freedom on offense which leads to a breakdown in efficiency. I would like to see him draw up more plays, and help the offense develop a real rhythm.

And how did Roy Hibbert really get a max contract? It still blows my mind. He averaged 13 and 9, we could have got better than that from JJ Hickson, or somebody. If only the Blazers would have really taken his ***

I like Frank Vogel. One of the better coaches in the league, I was very impressed with how he handled the team in the Miami series, that made me a fan.  Hes someone else who should be getting some recognition for CoTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom