Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky Rubio will win Americas heart in the West playoffs. In the East expect the Wizards to get in no higher than 6. ATL, bucks, and bk to drop out or be worst.

It's a progression. Thunder went 20something wins, 8th seed and 1st rd exit in 6 to the champion Lakers, WCF the next season eliminated by the Mavs who went on to win the championship, then the finals obviously losing to the Miami Heat that year.

Unless you have major trade or FA signings (like Big 3 in Miami or Boston), you aren't going to skip all the steps right to legit contender from the lottery.

I like Orlando's future a lot. Who would have thought they'd live post-D12 unscathed. Probably two years away from seriously competing.

There were a good amount of people who thought they won the Dwight trade.

And we were probably right.

Rck- I said that about the 2005-2013 Warriors
laugh.gif
it happened twice
laugh.gif

since there is no game tonite ima share with yall what ive been watching over and over for the past 30 minutes

[VIDEO]

18's :smokin

young beyonce woo :evil:[/VIDEO]

Last edited:
Kyle Lowry needs to stay healthy. Jonas continued improvement. I see Toronto slightly missing the playoffs next year.

Imma reserve judgment on the breakout team until I see what offseason moves are made.

I like Orlando's future a lot. Who would have thought they'd live post-D12 unscathed. Probably two years away from seriously competing.

Harris/Vucevic/Harkless is a good young core. They going to have to do better than Jameer and Affalo though.

Interested to see what they do in the draft as well, Noel would make them very interesting defensively, on the boards and in transition. Like Jacque as a coach as well.

If not Noel, Trey is the natural fit correct?

To think the Sixers owned two of the core players you listed. Now we're stuck with Madrid Bynum.

Harris/Vucevic/Harkless is a good young core. They going to have to do better than Jameer and Affalo though.

Interested to see what they do in the draft as well, Noel would make them very interesting defensively, on the boards and in transition. Like Jacque as a coach as well.

Vucevic is a damn beast esp on those boards. Harkless and Harris also have talent. Jameer isn't too bad, his one downfall is he's always injured though!

I can't belive the sixers gave up Vucevic for nothing. After looking at his production this year, I wondered how come he never got to start last year when he was with the sixers.

Either way, I also see the wizard making the biggest leaps. But I wouldn't sleep on the sixers. They've had an injury riddled season. If they improve their scoring in the Offseason, they will make some noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom