Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much better can the Bucks get?

Jennings and Monta provide the scoring. Defense and rebounding from Henson, Sanders, Mbah a Moute. Mix in role players like Redick, Udoh, Ilyasova.

How much better can the Bucks get?

Jennings and Monta provide the scoring. Defense and rebounding from Henson, Sanders, Mbah a Moute. Mix in role players like Redick, Udoh, Ilyasova.

Jennings and Monta will get you at best an 8th seed and an early playoff exit. Srs.

I wonder how much better Sanders and Henson can get. The offense for both obviously needs work.

I'd like to compare Sanders and Faried years down the road.

Jennings and Monta will get you at best an 8th seed and an early playoff exit. Srs.

Every time, I like what they got going on with the young big men but they need to get rid of both Monta and Jennings then make power moves in the 2014 draft

After the Bucks lost 104-91 to the Heat in Milwaukee on April 25, Sanders vented in the locker room and said in a fiery speech, “We need to start playing together as a team and stop worrying about next year,” according to one of the people briefed on the confrontation. “We need to stop being selfish and start worrying about right now.”

Ellis “took umbrage,” according to another person with knowledge of the situation. Correctly assuming that Sanders' comments were directed primarily at him and backcourt mate Brandon Jennings, who both are prospective free agents, Ellis approached Sanders and squared off with him, sources said. A teammate got between the two players and separated them before the conflict became physical.

is there any way westbrook could maybe come back in the playoffs?

or is he done for the season?

is it a done deal?

After the Bucks lost 104-91 to the Heat in Milwaukee on April 25, Sanders vented in the locker room and said in a fiery speech, “We need to start playing together as a team and stop worrying about next year,” according to one of the people briefed on the confrontation. “We need to stop being selfish and start worrying about right now.”

Ellis “took umbrage,” according to another person with knowledge of the situation. Correctly assuming that Sanders' comments were directed primarily at him and backcourt mate Brandon Jennings, who both are prospective free agents, Ellis approached Sanders and squared off with him, sources said. A teammate got between the two players and separated them before the conflict became physical.

:Lol

is there any way westbrook could maybe come back in the playoffs?

or is he done for the season?

is it a done deal?

Hes out 4 to 5 weeks

The finals are in june like early june so unless he forces it and comes back early no

He won't be off crutches for 4 to 5 weeks, there's absolutely no chance he comes back even if they make it to the Finals.

Glad to see him keeping positive. It's strange... despite the insistence of many that he's a loose-cannon egomaniac, he seemed oddly optimistic and friendly. I must be confused.

Last edited:
I could see Dallas signing Jennings if they fail in getting a star. I would say they're smarter than that but they took a chance on OJ Mayo after two wildly inefficient years and he rewarded them for it. They might hope the same thing happens for Jennings in a smaller role as the 2nd/3rd option.

I could see Dallas signing Jennings if they fail in getting a star. I would say they're smarter than that but they took a chance on OJ Mayo after two wildly inefficient years and he rewarded them for it. They might hope the same thing happens for Jennings in a smaller role as the 2nd/3rd option.

If Brandon Jennings signs for two years and 8 million I'd go pick him up at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom